41:epilogue

𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐓

6 years later

Me and Christian had been together for 6 years now. I fell in love with him more everyday.

He had proposed 1 month ago and I was going crazy will wedding planning while he wasn't fussed. His exact words were 'as long as I make you my wife, I'd get married to you in a toilet'.

Jay was super excited for me and helped me with all the planning and came with me to wedding dress try ons. And I think I might have found the one.

I had gotten my dr in psychology and was working as one of the highest payed psychologists in New York. My life was going smoothly, just how I deserved it to.

But there was one thing that hit me like a curve ball, I was pregnant. I had known for about two weeks now.

I hadn't told Christian yet, mainly because I was scared he would want me to get rid of the baby. Maybe it wasn't planned but I felt it was a blessing. I was 24 and Christian was 26 now and time was getting on.

I had focused so much on myself over years and I had finally got to where I wanted to be. So I think it was time to focus on my relationship with Christian and developing that.

I had a scan in an hour so I was hoping, if all went well, Christian was would be coming along with me.

He was sat on the sofa, in his sweatpants and nothing else. I might have been with him for years now but I still looked at him like I had never seen him before.

I walked over to him and casually sat on the sofa with him, straddling his lap.

"Hm I like this" he chuckled, maybe me smile too. He leaned in and kissed me. His lips were as mesmerising as the first day he had ever kissed me. The day in his office.

"Christian" I mumbled.

"Mhm" he whispered back into the kiss.

I had thought so much about how I was going to tell him. The past two weeks have been eating me alive. I had thought about telling him causally or just telling him seriously. I could built up to it to save myself time or I could just spit it out.

I don't know what I was going to-.

"I'm pregnant" I blurted out. His lips stopped moving against mine and his body tensed a-little. I went into panic mode at his reaction and leaned back, parting my lips from his.

He opened his eyes and I was already looking at him, aching for his reaction.

"Your" he said, "pregnant" he asked as if he hadn't heard what I said. I gave him a small nodded, not wanting to say it again.

He looked shocked for me moment, I don't know why he was so shocked, we had been having unprotected sex for years now and the pill could only keep up with his horny ass for so long.

But then he began to smile and look down to my stomach. I wasn't showing at all yet, obviously. But I was wearing a small white tank top with pyjamas shorts. Then he looked back up to me.

"Seriously" he asked, smiling more. A small smile tugged at my lips and I nodded a-little more confidently.

He laughed a small happy laugh and put his hand flat on my stomach, and I let him.

"There's a baby in there" he said, rubbing my stomach. I laughed and nodded, tearing up slightly. I can just blame it on pregnancy hormones.

He excitedly brought me closer into him, wrapping his arms around my back, making me fall on his chest.

He was laughing, I was laughing, he was happy, I was happy.

- - - - -

That's the end now!

Would you guys like a bonus chapter potentially?

I will be posting another chapter, not apart of the story, just a chapter to thank you all so much for your support so check that out<3