27:orders

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐒𝐎𝐍

I pulled the small vibrator out my pocket along with its controller. I made sure it worked before I decided to go upstairs to where Camila was waiting for me. I had given her a couple minutes and I was now growing impatient.

My cock was straining hard in my pants, fucking throbbing for her.

The imagine of her sucking my dick in that changing room hadn't left my mind, constantly replying in my head and I just wanted more of her. She was innocent but what she did with her mouth a couple hours ago wasn't.

When she was getting changed back into her clothes, I had gone and brought a small vibrator that I knew I was going to be using on her. Or make her use on herself while I watch.

I made my way up the stairs, trying to make my hard on less fucking noticeable.

I opened my bedroom door and saw her on my bed, legs crossed like the shy little virgin she is and the set I told her to put on. She blushed as soon as she saw me and it only made me harder, if that was even possible.

I let out a satisfied hum and closed the bedroom door. I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out the small vibrator. I flung it carelessly onto the bed and it landed next to her. She looked down at it almost in confused and back up to me.

I took a seat at the chair that was near to the end of my bed but still gave me a perfect view of her.

"I want you to play with yourself while I watch Mila" I told her as I got comfortable in the chair. Her cheeks flamed up even more and she swallowed thickly, looking back down to the toy. She looked timid, had she played with herself before?

"I" she stuttered. Fuck.

"Open your legs for me" I interrupted. She looked back up to me with that pretty fucking look she gives me and took the toy in her hand. She made herself comfortable as she spread her legs.

I watched in satisfaction as I saw a small wet patch on her panties.

"Run a finger over your pussy mi amore" I instructed and she hesitantly did as I told her. She was so good for me. She traced her middle finger down her clothed pussy, applying a-little more pressure at her clit. A small whimper tumbled off her lips.

"How does that feel?" I asked. She continued to draw small circles over her clothed clit.

"Okay" she said quietly. I took ahold of the controller and got it ready to turn on.

"Place the toy on your clit for me" she stopped her movements and placed the vibrator on her clit, which was still covered by the red lace panties.

She looked at it confused, probably wondering what to do with it now it was on her but little did she know I had control over it.

"What am I meant-" she began but I interrupted her by turning it on, only on setting 1. "Oh shit" she swallowed and her eyebrows rose. She pressed the vibrator further onto her and bit her lip.

"How does that feel now?" I asked and she looked back up to me. I saw the wet patch get bigger as she moved the toy on herself slightly.

"Good" she whimpered and I turned up the setting one more. She began to grind her hips down on the toy. I felt myself leak pre cum at the sight of her. With my spare hand, I snaked it down to my crotch and lightly palmed my erection as I watched her.

"I want you to pull your panties aside" I told her and stopped the vibrations. A whimper left her lips at the loss of contact but she did what I told her to. She pulled aside the red material, revealing her glistening pussy.

I palmed myself a little harder and she bit back a smile when she noticed. She placed the vibrator back on her bare clit and waited for me to turn it on for her. I smirked at her eagerness and turned it on to set 2.

She moaned and her eyes widened when they vibrations went through her body. Her chest moved up and down as her breathing picked up and I watched as her breasts moved too.

"Now tell me how it feels mi amore" I asked her as more frequent moans left her lips.

"Really fucking good" she said, raising her voice slightly. Her legs jolted occasionally and I watched as her body squirmed. Her hips dig further into the bed as she pressed the toy onto her clit harder. Her back slightly arched, giving me a good view of her tits.

"Play with your boobs" I ordered her. Her spare hand reached for her chest and pulled one of her boobs out the bra. She founded with the breast and I didn't take my eyes off her as she did.

"Oh Christian" she whined and I felt my cock twitch at her moaning my name. I turned the vibrations up another level and watched as her eyebrows frowned together. The way her body was so responsive turned me on even more.

I stopped palming myself and kept all my attention on her. How her skin was so perfect and how she looked so fucking pretty right now. How her body was a piece of art and how there's absolutely nothing I would change about her.

Her eyes opened and locked with mine. The look of pure pleasure on her face made me want to fucking cum in my pants. She bit down on her lip and muffled the noises that were leaving her lips.

She moved the toy in up and down motions on her clit while her other hand massaged her perky boobs.

"Oh god, I'm close" she whined as her mouth hung open. I put the toy up another setting and watched as her faced contoured in pleasure. Her body squirmed as she drew close to her orgasm.

Moans left her perfect lips and her eyes screwed shut. The way her body responded to me made my cock hard beyond belief. I could have came at the sight of her but this wasn't about me.

"Christian, oh god I'm gunna cum" she whined. She reopened her eyes and looked at me with innocent eyes.

"Cum for me mi amore" I told her while I kept eye contact. Her head fell back and her eyes shut again, her back arched and I watched as her pussy contracted. Loud moans left her lips as she rode out her orgasm, her hips squirming.

Her body slowly began to relax as her climax came to a close. Her chest rose up and down as she caught her breath. I watched as her boobs fell up and down as a thin layer of glistening sweat covered her chest.

I got up from the seat and looked down on my bed and saw the wet patch that was left. She looked at me without moving her head and I smirked slightly. I took the toy and headed to my on-suite to clean her up.

𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐓

Me and Christian we both in his bed, watching tv. He had cleaned me up and put me in some of his clean boxers and gave me one of his tops to wear. He was in just some black sweatpants.

I was laying on his chest, his chest was warm and I had been concentrating on his steady heart beat. My eyes grew tired and my body exhausted from the orgasm he gave me. Even after a couple hours, the scenario keeps replying in my head, over and over.

We was going home tomorrow so I thought of getting an early night but with him on my mind I didn't think I would happen.

"So why does she have to be back by midnight" he asked. I looked up to him and gave a small chuckle, was he even listing?

"Because the spell runs out at midnight" I told him and snuggled back down into his chest. He hummed in acknowledgment and his hand found my hair. He began to brush his fingers through my hair, ok now I get why he likes it so much.

I snuggled further into his chest and closed my eyes, feeling relaxed and tired. I let out a small yawn and he pulled me further into his arms.

"Camila" Christian whispered. His voice was so calming, so sexy.

"Mhm" I hummed, keeping my eyes shut as he played with my hair. His hands just glided through my hair, I felt loved, like I was safe.

"I think I'm falling in love with you" he whispered back.

He was what.

- - - - -

Sorry this chapter was short but hopefully the smut makes up for it.