36:i, saw, him.

𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐓

A couple hours had passed and I was putting the last candle on his bedside table. It was a lilac one with a gold lid and it smelt of lavender which would help us both sleep so I thought it was fitting to put it on his bedside table.

"And I think, we're done" I smiled, facing him.

I had him put a couple shelves up above his headboard and filled them with fake plants, candles and cute little nicknacks.

On his bedside tables, I put a picture of us in a frame, a couple candles, a cute little pot for me to put my jewellery in before bed and fake plants.

I put a white rug with hints of glitter in it at the end of his bed, a couple throws on his bed and cushions.

I put a diffuser on his dressing table that he never used along with my makeup scatter on it from where I did my makeup this morning, I kind of liked the look of it tho, like I had claimed his room.

I also added a laundry basket in his room and to top it off, a couple hanging mirrors.

Around his apartment I had done the same, popping this and that where I felt needed it.

"Do you like it" I asked and he faced me smiling. He gave me a small nod which made me smile, knowing he didn't hate it.

I picked up my phone off the bed to turn off the music we was listening to while doing it, only to notice the time.

"Shit shit shit" I cursed as I headed for my overnight bag. It was 9:55pm and I had work at 10pm.

"What" he asked, not really alarmed by my sudden urgency.

"I have work" I said as I tried to find some black clothes. He laughed and I frowned, turning to  look at him. "What's funny" I asked and he walked over to me with no urgency, why was everything he done so goddamn sexy.

"Camila, your my girlfriend" he said as he put his hands on my waist, "you don't have to work for me anymore" he finished. I mean it was a-little weird my boyfriend was my boss but I needed the money.

"Not all of us just have money handed to them Christian, some people work for it" I said, he chuckled and I put my arms on his shoulders.

"How much do you need" he asked, grabbing his wallet from his back pocket. I pushed his hand down and he looked at me confused.

"I'm not taking your money and it's not like that, I need a steady income pumpkin not just money handed to me" I informed him and he put his wallet back in his back pocket.

Thought mother paid all my bills, I still had things like my gym membership and shopping for food and essentials.

"How does 5k a week sound" he suggested and my eyes widened immediately.

"No, I'm not-" I began.

"Well from the start of next month I'm going to be writing you checks every month for 20k and if you don't take it them your going to be pretty stuck for cash" he smirked evilly at me.

"Mr greyson, are you" I winced my eyes at him playfully, "firing me" I finished.

"Mhm" he hummed proudly. I made a dramatic gasp and he laughed. "But I do need to go to the club anyway" he told me.

"Well then let me quickly get ready and we can go" I told him. I was still in my Uni clothes and I was definitely underdressed to go to a club right now.

"Camila" he sighed, "are you sure you want to come" he asked wearily. I frowned slightly and then remembered when he said club he meant whatever underground this he had going on.