Please read!

I wasn't planning on writing this but I'm just truly disappointed in some of my readers. Don't get me wrong, like I've always said I appreciate every single one of you but I need to address something.

Having built up the character Camila Beckett I have came protective of all the rude comments about her so I hope you can all be respectful about the problem I'm about to address.

Around chapter 28 Camila planned on blocking Christian out as she wasn't sure whatever she should trust him or. Most the comments on this chapter disgusted me.

Camila is a rape victim so evidently finds it difficult to trust people, especially men. She is a vulnerable person who I think done great pulling herself together throughout my story.

But the comments I got regarding this milestone in Camilas story was absolutely unacceptable. For example you guys said how she sounds stupid, she's a stupid bitch and a dumb bitch. These comments in particular beyond disappointed me.

Some of you was saying how mad you were at this situation, which I'm not necessarily upset about because as a writer is it my job to provoke emotion out of you guys in hopes you create emotional relations to my story and overall enjoy it. But please try to understand how she feels before you say horrible things.

To try and keep professional about this situation, I wasn't sure whether to just keep my mouth shut or not. But I have decided to speak for all the victims of rape and especially the ones who have read my story.

I think I got one comment who actually stood up for Camila and tried to explain how as a rape victims she struggles to trust people. I couldn't find that comment but a big shoutout to whoever said that if that comment is still up, I really appreciate you!

This isn't at all me trying to be disrespectful towards anyone who commented on these chapters so I sincerely apologise if anyone is offended. But I feel very strongly about this and needed to get my point across.

I understand Camila is only a fictional character but the events in my story are unfortunately real life situations. Rape and abuse is real and needs to be spoke out about.

I would like to leave this on positive note so I would also like to thank you all so much for 95k, it truly means the world to me as this story means so much to me.

I love you all<3