CHAPTER 10

Isabella

I can't just go to Leyla's room and look there. I was pacing in my room thinking of a way to find it. Maybe if I just go to her room and confront her about it, I'll get the ring by force and everyone will know she took.

I waited until they came back from the garden and I left my room walking to her wing. She got a whole wing with different rooms for her and her son and her maids, I'll soon get a better wing and she'll envy me. I reached her door and I knocked, I waited a little and knew of the maids opened the door.

I didn't wait for her to let me in I just barged inside, Leyla was sitting on her bed talking to another maid.

"You stole my ring!" of course she won't admit she took it and then give it back.

"How dare you barge in here like this! Do you know who you're talking to?!" She got up and walked towards me, she stood in my face and her connected with my face.

"Who do you think you are?" She kept on hitting me in the face, while I tried my best to block her hits at first but I couldn't do anything after I tripped on my dress and fell on the floor and two of her maids held my arms. I felt her scratch my face as she slapped it one more time.

"Let's see if she still likes you with that face" her maids dragged me to the door but before they take me outside.

"And you'll forget about this ring, it belongs to me now" she laughed putting the ring on her finger.

"Take her to the dungeon and I'll talk to princess Shirah tomorrow" she ordered the girls, they dragged me as I screamed for someone to come help me but that only made them hit me more to silence me.

I was thrown inside the cell with nothing to cover me from the night breeze or a pillow to rest my head on. I sat in the corner hugging my legs and crying on my already ruined dress.

-

This was my fourth day in this cell, the guards will come to throw a bucket of water at me to wake me up and then give me what to eat, it'll be cold but I'll eat it anyway because it was the only source to stop my stomach from screaming of hunger. Leyla came to see me once and she just laughed at my state telling me I'll never get out of here.

I heard the cell door open and I didn't look up it was probably one of the guards here to throw cold water at me.

To my surprise he didn't, he asked me to get up and told me princess Shirah wants to see me. Why would she won't to see me now, after a week of leaving freeze and starve in the dungeon.

The maids took me to the bath first and cleaned me, they were still rough and would wash my face way to hard specially with the scars and the bruises Leyla's maids left.

They took me to my room again and dressed me in a beautiful dress and fixed my hair. Why were they doing all this, why all of a sudden. When I was done getting ready, they guided me go princess Shirah's room.

They knocked on the door and a come in was heard from the other side, I was pushed inside and there sat the princess and Leyla with a couple of other favorites.

"Isabella nice of you to join us" Leyla said sarcastically, they all smiled at each other. The princess looked at my face for a second and then spoke.

"After what Leyla told me, you've barged into her room and attacked her and accused her of stealing your ring. That's why you've been left in the cells for four days. That was your punishment" what is she talking about? I didn't attack her she made her minions hold me and she kept slapping my face.

"I did no such thing, I did barge in her room but I didn't lay a hand on her. If I did she'll be the one looking like this" I pointed to my face, I didn't care how I was talking to the princess at the moment. They all were shocked at my outburst.

"You never learn don't you Isabella, that's why we decided to marry you to our family friend he is such a nice m-"

"Marry me to someone? Does the empress know about this?" The princess got up and walked to me then her hand went flying to my face.

"You do not raise your voice at your princess!" She yelled,

"You will marry that man and that's final" she finished, she turned and went back to sit on her seat. How can I prevent this, how can I stop this marriage. There was one way...

"I'm pregnant!"

*******************
Oh oh ....

Ps: princess Shirah's dress in media.

-S