Peter's Pov

I woke up next morning and I look in the mirror. The wound is almost healed. Thank god for my powers and for  mom. She saved me last night. I must exercise my fighting skills so i will avoid to be stabber by criminals. I dress up for school and make my backpack.I go to the kitchen and grab the sandwich aunt May did for me last night. I really hate when she does that. She already works at the hospital at the age she must be retired. Yesterday she had a night shift so she is still sleeping. I go to her room and kiss her on the forehead. Then i swing to school. When I came close, i drop myself in a dumpster. Then walk to school. I meet with Ned on the way to school and he asks me about the last night.
"You should be careful she won't find about your secret."
"She's cool. Just protective. She told me to go to sleep. Next think she  will tell me is to do my homework. Spidey is safe" I wink at him and continue my way to class. Chemistry. I  sit on my seat and a paper airplane hits me in the head.I look behind me and see Flash.
"Hey, loser! Who chose your clothes? Your mom?"
The bell just rang. Saved. The teacher came and wrote on the whiteboard about atoms. I already knew that stuff. I wanted a challenge. It was soo boring. I  decided to talk with mom. She just told me to pay attention. I hold my laugh. Omg, she was in a meeting and got caught on her phone. I must help my mother like a good son that i am. They must be catching really powerful criminals if they need that kind of weapon. I was glad that i helped her. That trick worked many times for me.The other part of school is as boring at the others that i learned it. Break. Spend time with Ned and Mj. Be targeted by Flash. Class. Pay attention even if you know that already. And repeat.
The last break comes and i can't find Mj or Ned, so i decide to text my mom. I can't believe she wasn't in a real school. I don't know if to consider her lucky or not. I alao lost my parents too when i was young. I always try to not forget their faces and  it became harder. Does she know how they parents looked like?
What did i expected! For her  to  say everything about her life ! I'm a stranger! Idiot Parker! Idiot! The only reason she's texting you is because you are a child and wants to be nice. She has a job to do and for sure she finds you annoying. I text my last message and turn off my phone. I continue to cry there in the bathroom even if the class started 10 minutes ago. After some time, Ned comes in the bathroom and stays on the floor with me.
"Peter, are you ok?"
"No."
"Mr. Dexter is angry. Spiderman doesn't need detention. I told him you didn't feel well and i came after you. So, let's go before we get detention."
Ned was right. I have to be strong. Now I'm not just Peter Parker. Im also Spider-Man and Queens needs me. People need me. So i have to be strong for them. I go back to class.
I hate history. I don't care if Napoleon fought some guy for reasons. And why is important to remember the year when he was born? Whit what does it help me?Whit what does it help humanity? A formula can help humanity build something that could help millions. The only good thing at history is that Gwen helps me to learn at it. I help her with math, she helps me with history. Perfect team. If she only could see it.
The class ended and i almost ran out of the class when the teacher stops me. Not good. He want me to write an essay about some  royal Russian family named Romanoff. Yay, writing about dead people!I have 1 week to write it. I ran home. There Aunt May made me dinner and  we talked about school. Then she goes to the hospital. I'm alone again. I go to my room and suit up.I love to swing around the city at night.The lights are beautiful, but not as beautiful as J. J. Jason is talking shit about me. This guy is impossible. Once i saved his life and he said i threatened him. Like what? Threatened to live more? He and Flash would be  good friends.
I hear some screams and i follow them. A big guy with a mask and a gun is robbing a lady. Not im my neighborhood. The guy was a good fighter, but he didn't expected to stick him with webs on the wall.
"Does that stuff came out of you? Gross!"
"I can smell you even if i have a mask. Let's be honest. You don't know what gross means. Take a shower in the prison, man!" i say and i swing back home. It was a good idea to put a voice changer in my mask to sound older. That thing would sound pathetic with a 15 year old's voice. And bo criminal would be afraid of a teenager.
That guy smashed one of my lens. I took the mask off and i see my eye is black. Frickty frack, that's bad! How do i explain that to May? When i came home, my eye was fine,so i can't say Flash beat me. I can wer sunglasses. She will figure out something is not right. Ned! I need him. Maybe he knows what to do. I turn on my phone and i saw 6 messages from the online stranger. Accidentally, i press on the notification and the message app opens.She sounds apologetic.