Beware of Black Widow's Bite

Natasha's Pov

I woke up with my phone in my hand. I can't believe i called Peter in the middle of the night because of a nightmare. I am stronger than that. But he was so sweet with his Lullaby. And he cared. I hope he didn't get in troubles with his aunt because of me. Maybe he has a bedtime or something normal kids do. Bit he didn't sounded sleepy. Rules are made to be broken sometimes. He just had a great date. If i was him, i wouldn't sleep too. But all i had was a mistake.Someone knocked at my door. I open it and i see Steve. He was wearing new clothes. A black jacket with black jeans and a red t-shirt. Not his style at all. He liked bright colors.
"Can i help you, Steve?"
"Yes.I know that there is a new exposition open at the museum and i wanted to know if you want to come with me at 8pm? "
Wait - Did Steve just asked me on a date? After he Friendzoned me yesterday? I think I'm dreaming and I'm not sure if it's a dream or nightmare. I could have thought it was a prank, but i could see in his eyes that he was telling the truth. He was asking me on a date. I have to choose. I could accept or... get revenge. I'm Natasha Romanoff.
"TONY, CLINT, PEPPER! DO YOU WANT TO GO TO A MUSEUM EXPOSITION?"
Revenge. Sweet Revenge.
"I'm sorry, Steve. I can't go. I have alright promised a special person that i will spend time with him."
I'm sorry Steve, but if that kiss was a mistake.... I can't be your friend only when you want me to be. And I promised Peter to do his homework with him.Peter is more important because he is my son and i promised him. Like he said, i can't wait for someone who considered kissing me a mistake.
I see that Steve looks sad, but the others are happy to go to a museum. Especially Tony, who already has a list of jokes about Steve in a museum. I go to my room, but i hear Clint saying "Steve, beware of the Black Widow's bite. Or it's to late to tell you that because apparently she bite you already."