Christmas between spiders

Part 3

Natasha's Pov

I feel warm.

Where am I?

What happened?

Ok,Romanoff,think!What is the last thing you remember? The betrayal of the Avengers,my fury...oh,shit,i was so angry that I went outside in my shorts and T-shirt!On a snowstorm!I know im Russian ,but im not cold resistant.

So.....

Im dead.

Maybe I should open my eyes and see how hell looks up.I have been living with Tony for the last 5 years.How bad can hell be?

Wait-I hear Christmas music.

Im in heaven?I really managed to get there?

Ok,time to use my Red Room training.This situation is weird.I think someone up there really made a mistake.Time to use my other senses.So,im warm,i can hear holiday music,i can smell something burning and ...I hear a girl screaming?What the fuck?Where amm I?After missions,i usually woke up in strange places like a cage underwater ,but this,this is the weirdest one.I open my eyes and I see im on a green couch, in a small room ,the T.V on a Christmas music channel.I wear a green sweatshirt with a huge cat face on it.What?Where are my clothes?And why do I have 1,2,3,4,5 blankets om me?I see some smoke feeling the room and I go to search for its source.Why cant I wake up in mormal places like everybody else!?I open the door to a small kitchen and I see Spiderman with some burned cookies and a fire extinguisher in his hand.He sees me and waves.

"Hi."

What the fuck happened?Its this another nightmare?Its as weird as one.Except for the place....its feels welcoming ...but still weird.

"You are ok?" lets start with that.

"Nope.Im horrible at bakeing and I almost burn my house down.But that I should ask you.How are you feeling?You scared me to death!"

Im at his house?How?

"Sorry for the clothes.They are my aunts.You were really cold and I thought you need warmer clothes .Stay calm,your old clothes are under the sweater and the reindeer pants!I am a hero,ma'am."

"Everything is a little blurry for me.Why i am at your house?" I hate feeling that I am not in control over a situation.But this is a weird day for me,so why not make it weirder.

"I found you making snowmen on the roof of the building,the one we played the snow wars,im still waiting for another match ,by the way.Your skin was so white and your lips blue,i thought you would die there with me next to you.I asked you if you want to go to the hospital or the Avengers,but you refused,then passed out....so,here you are!Cookie?"He handed me a burn cookie that was supposed to be in the form of Santa Claus.

"What can I say?Santa stayed to much at the beach this year."Spiderman said,making me smile.This guy was weird.And naïve.He literally took an assassin in his home....and saved his life.Not naïve,maybe a good man.

"I know they are not good,the bin is over there."

He saved me,he saved me.....I take one bite from the cookie.GOD! it is horrible.First,its burned and second,he mixed sugar with salt!Even Clint cooks better.

"Its okay.You can throw it in the bin or bathroom ."

"Nah,its good."

"Werent spies supposed to know how to lie?"

"Maybe I like the burned,extra salted cookies.Anyway,I should live.I don't want to bother you and your family on this special day."

"Are you crazy?"