You can't save everyone

Tony's Pov

I look at the news. Norman is dead. That dirty spider! I storm out of my lab and knock at Natasha's door. When she didn't answer, i take my Ironman glove and blast her door. I see her sleeping with her headphones on and i can hear the birds sounds from here. If she wasn't already weird, i would be worried. How is she not deaf?
"Jarvis, stop her headphones."
The second the sounds stopped she wakes up and a knife flys above my head. I'm sure it cut some inches of my hair.
"What do you want Stark? Wait, YOU BLASTED MY DOOR!"
Now she rushed to me, knife in her hand. With how many knives does she sleep?
"Well, you have some explaining to do with that spider friend of yours. Bring him here NOW!"
"Why? I don't think he has nothing to explain to you."
"Nothing? Let's me show you nothing!"
I grab her by her arm, maybe to hard, thay she dropped her knife, and drag her to the living room. I feel a punch in my stomach and i let go of her hand.
"Don't drag me like that, Tin Man! I don't know what make you go loco, but if you do that again, i hope you know a good funeral house." she massaged her wrist.
"Jarvis, turn on the news!"
I turn to see her reaction. I was expecting some anger, some guilt, some... regret... something! But all i see is her face with no emotion like nothing happened.
"The news are fake." she just states.
"FAKE! MY BEST FRIEND IS DEAD AND SPIDER-MAN LET A KID ORPHAN!"
I see that now i woke up the others who gathered in the living room.
"What is going on, Stark?" Clint said.
"Spider-Man killed Norman." i say and all of them are shocked. Pepper comes to my side.
"It wasn't Spider-Man. Enyone can take your identity when you were a mask."
"You are a crazy-!"
"Hey, hey, hey! Let's all calm down." Steve tried to be the mighty Cap.
"Go defend your girl!"
"I'm not defending her! I say just to calm and talk this like adults. Since he killed Osborn, i think we should first go to check on Harry and then ask the witness."
"Check the witness? When i put my hands on that spider-" i can't finish my sentence because Red, rotates my wrist, spraining it for sure. Her attack makes me kneel, so it wouldn't be so painful.
"Don't you dare to put your hands on him!" she let my hand go.
"Why? I thought Steve was your boyfriend. But of course a crazy killer needs to be with a murderer, RIGHT!"
"HE IS NOT A KILLER! If i think, he is more than a hero that you would ever be!"
She was so close on my face that she almost splitted on me. That killer who murderer my best friend, a hero?! I punch her in the face, making her stumble, but not to fall. Just when i see the blood coming from her nose, i realized my mistakes: the first, is that i hit her with the Ironman glove and the second, is that i hit her because of my anger. We all froze for a moment, but i can see Steve hand becoming fist by his side. But in one fast second i see something red in my vision, and I'm suddenly on the floor, receiving punch after punch from Natasha. I see how the team struggles to take her off me. She kicks me in the stomach and then leaves to the elevator, leaving us all confused. That girl scares me a lot. She stopped like someone pressed a button and she just left? Why i am complaining? At least I am alive. My phone rings. A message from Red.
<<If your friend was so good, then why he put cameras and microphone in my  present suit. Check yours. >>

Peter's Pov

My life is a disaster. One day i am a hero, and the next one, i am the most dangerous criminal and wanted by police. And i have to participate at the funeral of the person i apparently i killed. And to look sorry for Harry like he didn't want to take my powers. Isn't my life awesome!
This morning I tried to help an old lady crooss the street and she hit me with her cane.
The funeral was private. Now Harry was the boss of all the Osborn Industries, but i can't  feel sad for him even if he is an orphan because something smells fishy here. He is one of the bad guys.
I was surprised to see Mr. Stark and the other Avengers at the funeral.I looked for the Black Widow, but i didn't see her there. I hope she doesn't hate me.
Mr. Stark said an amazing speech at the funeral and i could see the dark circles under his eyes, but also some bruises, even if the makeup covered them. Nat learned me how to use makeup  to hide something and now I recognize the technique. He decided to adopt Harry and let him live at the Tower. And he promised Harry he will personally make Spider-Man face justice.
Isn't this amazing! The police and the Avengers wants to hunt me. And i only shot webs from my hands! How can i fight with Ironman, or Hulk, or Capitan America?Ok, i will like to punch Cap, only for the detention videos.
I have to lay down for a while. At home, i put my suits and comm in a box under my bed.
Time to be a normal teenager!
Ughhhh.