Meeting the team

Natasha's Pov

Me and Peter talk for hours about how crazy was the whole thing, how we knew each other and... i can't believe i fought that electric guy with Peter! The sweetest boy on the face of the planet... fighting dangerous criminals with me. Well, at least that explains the cuts and wounds. We will have to have a talk about this.... after we fought together another dangerous criminal. Maybe i need to buy a book about how to be a mother. But i don't think there will be a chapter about what to do if your son is sticking on the ceiling.
Now we both know that Harry was the stupid Santa's elf. Wait-we both know Harry is the Goblin!
"Peter!" I suddenly shout while he was explaining something, making him stop."We both know Harry is the Goblin."
"And? That means we could catch him easier knowing he has to play the normal teenager."
"No. That's not my point. If he wants Spider-Man, why did he attack Peter Parker's home?"
I see his eyes wide. This is bad. If he knows that Peter is Spider-Man, he is in danger.
"Omg! This is all my fault! I have to see if Mj and Ned are ok!"
"Wait-Peter!" I grab his arm to make sure he doesn't go and does something stupid. "First, it's not your fault that your house burned."
"If Harry didn't know i was Spiderman, all my neighbors will be safe. If i protected them-"

Peter's Pov

I get a slap in my face. Mom looks at me with her green eyes, all serious.
"Don't blame yourself. It's not your fault that some lunatic decided to blow your building."
"But if i was faster, i could -"
"Stop! You chose to protect the neighborhood instead of living a normal life. Stop blaming yourself! Did you do everything you could?"
"Yes, but if i was -"
"Did you do everything you could?"
"Yes, but-"
"No buts. You tried everything and that's enough. Is there a way you could contact your friend without drawing attention?"
"The police doesn't look for Peter Parkerrr. " he said smiling.
"But the social services doo" i smiled at him too. "They reported the victims of the incident and took in 3 other minors, but they didn't find you.I saw a missing poster at the shop with your school photo on you. "
"Oh, man! That photo? All around the city?"
"Yeah, I'm sorry...."
" So what's the plan? "
"Ok, your training starts now. First step when you run is to blend in. Put your friends to meet you in a very busy place. Wear something normal. If you want to be hidden, be someone people run from. Like one of those people with clipboard that want signatures for stupid reasons. "
" Ok. It's a plan. "
I text Mj and Ned to meet me at the Time Square. Mom and me disguise. I wear the same clothes i wear as Peter and she wears a hoddie with a cap.
We are super spies! Super spiessss!
We go to the location and I try to roll on the ground and hide behind trees like in the spy movies.
"Stop drawing attention, kid! Act natural." mom is telling me.
"I'm acting natural."
"I guess walking to school is an aventure for you then.When do we know your friends are here? "
" Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? " I shout.
"Second lesson : don't to that. The point is to not draw attention on yourself." mom said.
I see Mj and Need coming out from behind the tree.
" It's not a story the Jedi would tell you." Ned shouts back and mom rolls her eyes.
"You don't know the definition of undercover, do you?" mom asked sarcastically. I guess i wasn't good at that. Nah, we even had a secret password.
"Who's she?" Mj asked.
"Mj, she's... um....my mom.Mom, meet Mj and Ned. "
"She came back from the dead? Is she a zombie? " Ned was so excited.
My mom looked at him and laughed.
"Petey, I like your friends. They are unique."
"Wait, Peter did you got surprise adopted again?" Mj asked.
I can't believe she brought this up.
"Surprise adopted?" mom raised an eyebrow at me.
"I was 5!Mj and I were outside the candy shop when a stranger tells me that he is my dad friend and he came to adopt me.Aunt May was so scared!"
"Kid, you don't know, for sure, what stranger danger means. That explain so much about our meeting."
"Mj, Ned, meet Natasha Romanoff. Mom, meet my friends."
"

You two know better  how to not talk with strangers, right?" mom pointed at them.
Ned was still shocked about the fact that my mom was Natasha Romanoff.
"Ok, kids..um.. team, concentrate!We are not here to hang out." mom said .
"Y-you are the B-black W-widow!" Ned pointed at her and mom face-palmed.
"And a wanted criminal, so i would appreciate if you shouted quiter!" mom whispers.
"Yes, sir, i mean- Ms Black Widow Peter's mom." Ned gabbled.
"So what's the mission?" Mj asked.
"There is no mission."
"What!?" all 3 of us said.
"There is no mission. We just come to ask you if you are alright and to warn you to be careful and keep an eye out for Harry because he knows Peter's identity."
"He knows?!" both Mj and Ned looked at me.
"We think this is why he attacked my building."
"Whoa! He killed -" Ned said.
"He is the Goblin. Do you have any intel about him? " mom interrupted.
him.
"No, since Mr Stark moved him to another school. Apparently we were too horrible for his taste. Maybe it was the mysterious meat from the cafeteria." Mj said.
"And where is he now?"
"Homeschooled."
"That's bad. He got closer."
I see Mj coming closer to mom. I know that look on her face. That's not going to end well.
"Listen here, lady! I know you are an Avenger and all mighty , but this is our team!You can't come and tell us what we can't do or do because the Avengers kicked you out and you dont-"
I shoot a web at her mouth before the situation escalates.
"Mj, it's not like that. She quit the Avengers for me. And i think some expert advice is something we need." i try
"Advice? Yes. Telling us what to do, no."
I expected mom to be angry, but when i looked at her, she was smiling.
"I like her. When you grow up, i think you will be a great policewoman, spy.. or judge. You will make criminals cry for sure."
The next thing i know... it's that Mj and Natasha are both smiling and talking like they have been friends since... forever. I guess we are a team.
Girls. They are a mystery.