Dating advices

Son:
Mom!
Mom!
I got a 10!My teacher loved that i knew some Russian words.

Mom:
Congratulations!

Son:
Can i ask you something?

Mom:
Of course, son. What is it?

Son
Well...
You are a girl

Mom
Yes? And?

Son
And you know what girls like.
There is this girl in my history class that always helped me at history and.... i like her. I wonder if you could help me to ask her out on a date.

Mom
I would be honored to help, but I'm not good at relationships. I am also in the friendzone. I was on a mission with him and i kissed him as an excuse to distract the bad guy, but there were literally several ways to distract the bad guy and he really thought i did it like an excuse.

Son:
At least you had the courage to kiss your crush. I tried to say "Hi, Gwen, I like your dress today. It's nice" and i said "Hi, dress. It's Gwen today nice?". Gladly, she thinks I'm hilarious.

Mom
You get the failure in relationships from me 100%.😢😂

Son
So, I'm doomed.

Mom
What is her favorite song?
Favorite food?
Favourite movie?

Son:
Everything Britney Spears writes.
Pizza.
The dark knight.
Why?

Mom:
Now you have the date plan. Movie, Food and dance.
You have to find the place and the courage to ask her.

Son
Which would be impossible because every time I look in her eyes, i can say a full sentence.

Mom
Maybe we can fix that. What if you didn't looked in her eyes.

Son
That would look... weird.

Mom
Here's the plan. You kneel in front of her with a rose in your hand. You can look at the flower while you speak.

Son
This might work.
Does your crush  like old things?

Mom
Yes. Why?

Son
In Queens is a Back to the Past Festival. Knights, princesses, medieval things, movie, food, bard music.
He could be your knight in shining armor! 😉

Mom
Thanks, Peter. If everything goes according to the plan... we both get a date.
Let's go!

Son
Let's go!

Mom
Failure is not an option.

Son
It is, but not for us. 'Cause we are winners. And we know always to win.
This  conversation got intense for a moment. Good luck!

Mom
Good luck!