Mother's Day

Peter's Pov

Ok,this is the day i prepared for. 8 May.I have the surprise gift and the plan , but what i didn't expected 1 month ago, was to move today in the Avengers Tower. So... we are going to improvise. Great. Everything is great.
"Ok, Peter, Spiderman has his luggage done, but remember, i go to the Tower first and Tony would come to pick you up. Do you have your gun? "

"Yes Do you have your web shooters?"

She shows me the golden bracelets at her wrist.

"We are ready!" she go towards the door, but i grab her hand.

"It's something wrong, маленький паук?"

"Yes."I take the gift from the drawer.
" I want it to be official. "

She looks at me confused.

" Open it! "

" A present? Why? It's not my birthday? New home present? "

" Mom, what date is today! I can't believe you forgot! "i laugh and she quickly looks at the calendar from the fridge.
"It's Mother's Day! I can't believe it! I was so busy with our plan that i forgot it.... aww, Petey that's so sweet! Thank you!"

Nathasa's Pov

He's so awesome. Omg, my first present as a mother! Wow! That's big. Ok, slow steps, so you can enjoy the moment.Should i take photos?

" Come on мама-паук! Stop staring at  the present and open it! "

" Ok. "I open it and i see adoption pappers. He did  just not-

" I wanted to be official. "my sweet cinnamon! I hug him immediately .

" Mom... i.. can't... breath! "

" Sorry! "I sign the papers and hug him again.

" Now hurry! We don't want you to be late! "

" Right. Love you! "she hurried out of the door.

I get ready for meeting Tony Stark and the other Avengers,as Peter. I take my favourite hoodie with a science joke, so i will look like a professional not a kid. I hear the limousine's horn and i go out. Inside, it's Tony Stark.

"Hi, Mr. Stark!"

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Parker. I saw you liked to hack into my Tower's security. I heard about your situat—"

"No situation. My mother let me work for you. I got adopted."

"Oh, okay."

Tony shows me all the Tower and gives me an ID. An ID! We take the elevator to the Avengers Level and also Tony's lab.

"Sorry for the noise, but we made a party for the Black Widow and Spiderman. And sorry if Natasha would try to... will welcome you differently."

"Don't worry, Mr. Stark! It's an honor to meet the Avengers."

"Who's your favorite Avenger?"

"Not you, sir." I think i hurt him on the inside.

"Let me guess, Spiderman? Because you are his sidekick?"

"No."

"Umm....Capsicle?"

"No.But my mom has a crush on him."

"I'm sorry to tell you, but tell her, he is taken. I don't want Natasha to come after her."

The elevator doors open and all eyes are on me. The room was filled with balloons and a banner with <<Welcome >> hanged from the ceiling.