Dates and problems

Natasha's Pov

I was at the gym training with Clint, when i heard my phone ring. I knew it was Peter because i changed his ring tone to not be the general one. I quickly put Clint down on the mattress and walk to take my phone.
"We didn't finished yet!?What's so important? "
"I will kick your butt in a second, Clint. Be quiet and wait." I say and I read Peter's text. Oh, no. He asks me about dating advice. I'm horrible at that. Apparently he is too.The incapacity to be in a romantic relationship is running in the family. I kissed Steve and hoped he will figure out i liked him, but nooo, he belived it was to distract that agent. If i wanted to distract him, i could have done like 12 different things. And with Matt... things were complicated. At least my son to have someone. Think, Nat, think!Date idea. Movie, dinner, music. Perfect. And Peter's problem with talking.....he could look at a flower while he is speaking. Perfect plan.
My son is the best person on earth. No. In the whole universe. He actually gave me a date idea. An old festival... Steve will feel like home! Works to try, at least. I turn off my phone and when i look to fight Clint, i observe I'm alone in the Gym. He left?! I decided to go to my room and change. When i go downstairs, i see Steve in the living room talking with Tony and Clint. I need to be alone with him. Desperate times, need desperate solutions. I go to Clint's room and i take his socks. Боже мой(my god)! i hope i don't get an infection. If this was a test in the Red Room, they would not have any students left. I go through the vents to Tony's lab. I put the socks in a substance and i jump immediately, hearing the explosion behind me. Maybe this wasn't my best plan. The explosion spread the smell. I should tell Nick to make smoke bomb from Clint's socks. Enemies woul surrender immediately.
I didn't even knew how i managed to go back to my room. I can believe the smell knocked me out because somehow i woke up on the floor with Steve shouting at my door. I open it.
"Natasha, thank god you are alive! You scared me. Put this gas mask on."
Not how i imagined my plan, but i was alone with Steve.
"Hey, Steve,i heard there is a medieval festival in Queens. Would you like to go with me?"
"Yes, i would like to. That would be a perfect idea for the team to relax after so many missions!"
"No, Steve I-"
"CLINT! TONY! BRUCE! PEPPER! DO YOU WANT TO GO TO A MEDIEVAL FESTIVAL!" Steve shouted.
Please say no, please say no.
"YEAH!" all of them answered back.
Great! Just great! It's hopeless! I give up! Friendzone is not that bad. I would buy a cat and be alone for the rest of my life!
I hope Peter had more luck....

Peter's Pov

I

text my mom. Glad the "you will die alone" runs in the family. Ok, let's hope her plans works. Friday, the last day of the school week. One chance, Parker! Don't miss it. I took a rose from the first flower shop i found. I see Gwen at her locker. It's time, Parker. You can do this. You fight thieves every night. For sure you can ask a girl out. She doesn't even have guns or knives. And she is pretty. The thieves are not.
"H-Hi, Gwen!"
"Oh, hey Pete. For who is the flower?"
"F-for you."
"Thank you, Peter. It will look amazing with my medieval dress."
"M-medieval dress?"
"Yeah, didn't MJ told you?"
"N-no."
"She and Ned invited me to the festival. You are coming right?"
Why, MJ, why! From all the times, you chose this one!
"t-they didn't invited me."
"Well, i invite you."
"T-thank you"
She invited me. This is something.
"Of course, how can i not invite my best friend!"
And, here it was. Peter luck, striking again. Hello , Friendzone, miss me?
All my day was ruined. I just wait for school to end and go home. MJ and Ned also invited me. But i didn't care. The school bell ringed and i ran home. I jump in my bed and text mom.

____________________________________

Son:
How did it worked for you?

Mom:
I will buy a cat.