Happy

Peter's Pov

I woke up on the floor. I had the best Christmas Eve ever. If someone told me that i would become Spiderman and I will spend the Christmas watching movies with Natasha Romanoff, i would have called them crazy.
I get up from the floor. Me and Natasha had a arguing about the movies. She said she liked the 7th movie.So,i started a pillow fight. And also lost it.
I look around the room. Natasha is not there. She already left? But i also wanted a snow fight! It snowed so much outside! But i can call her.
"Widow?"
"Already want to fight and get your ass kicked ? I didn't left."
"You are invisible?!"
"No. Im in the kitchen. I thought you would like some pancakes."
She cooks really good.
"I am an idiot to provoke you to fight, but im not an idiot to miss  food made by you. I go with the comedian career and you with the cooking one."
I hear her laugh.
The kitchen smelled incredible. She and aunt May are the best at cooking.
I rise my mask just above the nose and eat.
" You are not upset that i still keep my mask on? "I know her face, but she doesn't know mine. And i don't want to tell her my identity. Maybe in the future...
" Everyone with his secrets.I respect that you need to have a secret identity. "
We continue to eat. I'm curious.
" What happened between you and the Avengers?"
I can see that i touched a spot.
"There was.... they put me in a cell but i didn't do anything wrong."
"Why didn't you tell them?"
"It was something embarrassing for my image."
"You care about what people think ?"
"Strangers,no.Family yes."
"Wouldn't your family love you in the way you are?"
"I love Steve Rogers!" She blurted out suddenly. I see her face becaming red  as a tomato when she realized what she just said.
I thouched a sensitive spot.
We stay there in awkward silence. I have to fix it.
"I don't understand how you being in love with Mr. America escalated so quickly. Arrested, really? Now you have a restriction order from him?You really are a crazy fangirl. "
I try to lighten the mood and it works. I she her smile.
"They thought i betrayed America. Long story. I was angry, so i ran."
"Someone once told me<<Not running away means  to grow up.  >>."
"Well, that person was an idiot."
"What did you solved if you run? You almost freezed to death.... Wait-you tried to pull out a Captian America? You need a plane, first, and then you freeze."
I make her burst laughing.
"I didn't knew that word existed.New phrase inserted in my vocabulary. How do you do this?"
"What?"
I see her hesitate.
"Making me laugh when a second ago i was all sad."
"What can i say? I am A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!"  i dab and she laughs again.
I like to help people to feel better. That's why I am Spiderman.
Now, time for serious talk. It's up to me to save the Avengers.
"Natasha, why did you run if you weren't guilty?"
"They betrayed me!"
"They are lucky then."
"Why?"
"Because it's Christmas.The time when you are a better person and forgive the persons that wronged you."
"I don't -"
"Forgive them for you. All the hate... won't do you any good."
"How are you this wise?Is there a button from smart to clown?"
We wash the dishes together while singing more carols . I remember it's the Christmas morning andi have a present for mom. I let Natasha alobe for a few minutes to text her.
_______________________________________
Son
Merry Xmas, mom!
I know we just text, but im going to leave for you a present at this coordinates.
40.7798° N, 73.9699° W

_

______________________________________

I made her a necklace with a phone. But how do i tell Widow that i have to go?
I go to the living rooom and i see that she was looking for me.
"Hey, i would leave now." we both say and then laugh.
"I want to forgive the Avengers."
"Well, your Spider-taxi its at your service." i bow in front of her.I put some cookies ona plastic plate for her.
She puts the beanie i made and we swing to the Avengers Tower. I see the window.
"I didnt know inside decorations were your hobby?"
She chuckles "I am full of surprises. Merry Christmas, Spiderman!"
"Merry Christmas, Widow!"
I go and leave the present behind the bush.