Fighting for the neighborhood

Natasha's Pov

After me and Peter trained in the morning, I stayed to listen to the microphones and camera. I miss to hear their voices.
I hear a loud and rapid steps and i can figure out that Peter is excited about something and wants to show me. As on clue, Peter swing beside me wearing his suit and handing me, mine.
"Pete, we're supposed to lay low."
"I know... but the bad guys don't lay low! And people need me. I don't care if they consider me a villain, that will not stop me from doing what is right. That's why I made the SPIDER-APP."
"SPIDER-APP?"
"Exactly! When someone will need us,they can use the app so we will not patrol the city all the time.We have our first mission,so suit up! "
"

Thanks for asking for my opinion!"
"Mom, don't you want some action? We record their conversations anyway. Andddd, I know you are not the desk-job type, so.... are you joining me?"
"Well, if i come with you.... there are less chances for you to get accidentally stabbed."
"You don't know. I'm a natural talent."
I get to change in my room and we swing together. Is weird how things change. I never could have imagined that i will leave the Avengers to fight side by side with my son. Or that i would swing like a spider. Is weird to shoot webs. Peter learned me how to swing upside down and hang from the ceiling like a spider. The hardest part was to drink coffee upside down.
We get to the destination and there is a man in a suit.
"Sir,do you need any help?" Petey says.
"You are not my taxi. I  ordered one from this weird new app!I didn't wanted two masked clowns! Shouldn't you be at a party? "
I get closer to Peter's ear.
"The app was an excellent idea. "
"Stop laughing!Um... sir, im the friendly neighborhood taxi. Hold tight! "
I see Peter swinging away with the poor man. I go up on the roof top and watch the city. Spider - tacxi. Ha, ha, ha! Peter won't accept he is wrong. He is my son!
While I wait for him to get back, i try to be a friendly neighbor. I help an old lady to carry her groceries, i fixed the tire of a kid's bike and saved a cat from a tree. That was fun. No alien attacking, no magic involved, no complicated evil scheme..
What would the Avengers think? Tony won't shut up about this,Clint would take photos and Steve with Bruce would help me.
It's cool to see that when you wear a different suit, people don't think you are a wanted person and accept your help.
Peter finally comes and he tells me that his app is <<ultra-super-dupper - amazing >>and it doesn't matter what we do, as long as we help people. Next, we delivered pizza, medicine, toys or helped people paint walks or swith the lightbulb from street lamp. It was a nice distraction from the whole SHIELD - AVENGERS - HARRY thing. An old man named Stan even brought as an ice cream to thank us!
But not all the people were nice with Spiderman. Apparently, they recognized him. I don't fell bad for the  woman that Peter wanted to help, but was mean to him and called him a <murderer> and i accidentally, took a tomato from her grocery bag and throw it in her face. No one insults my son like that! I hope she realized how lucky she was that i didn't took the pan from her bag.
We go back home to take a break. Peter makes himself a chicken salad sandwich  while i look at the  recordings.
"Fuck! I left the fake spider-man suit at home. I have to take it before the Avengers see it and will figure out Spiderman is not guilty. But i have to go with Mr. Stark at the anti Spider-man press conference at 2 pm. If the idiots didn't discovered it yet... it can wait. "said Harry.
That's perfect. We can prove Peter's innocence. The kid had to slip somewhere. He's not that good at this game.
" Pete, I have good news! Harry has a fake suit inside Osborn Industries. We can take it and search for more clues and clear your name!"
"Spider-team, let's go!"
he almost ran out of the window. I would be happy too, to not be a wanted criminal.
We go on the rooftop of the building and  enter quietly.
Except for Peter who started to sing <<don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious >>. Now i have this thing blocked in my head.
Suddenly, a fucking energy blast almost shot me in my head. When i said that i hate the fact that that song stuck in my head, i didn't want the problem to be solved like this!
"Sorry, pest control."  Tony was flying in fron of us with his Ironman suit, arm pointed at us. Shit! That little psiho tricked us! That's all a trap. He knew about the microphones. Madame B. always told me to not underestimate my enemy like our targets did. No one expected a little girl to know how to use a gun.
I get on front of Peter in case that Tony is stupid enough to shoot.
"Natasha? Is that you? I guess you went full spider. You look horrible."
"Sir, when was the last when you looked in a mirror. Never mind, it shatters every time it sees you, isn't it? Try plastic surgery." Peter said. I'm proud of him.
Tony shot and both of us dodged it. I know we are surrounded. I could hear Clint  moving in the vents. The others must be near. As on clue, Cap's shield flies in Peter's direction who was fighting with Ironman. I catch it with my webs, it coming in my hand. All the web training payed off.
"Come back, Nat!" Steve pleaded. He was so worried, that was so... cute, but he dared to aim at my son, so.....
"Hey, Cap, i always wondered how does your shield comes back to you. Let's see if it comes back after that!" I throw the shield out of the window.
"Opsss" I say before punching him in the stomach.
прости, моя любовь. (sorry, my love)
I turn to see that Spiderman packed Tony as a Christmas present. Why was Clint not attacking? Why didn't Hulk come? Red flags everywhere.
I shot a few webs at the vent.
"Spiderman, where's that secret room?"
"Over there."
We got there and lock the door. That place was scary. It had that atmosphere that evil is there. It's like the second Red Room, just the American version. I see the huge wall with photos of Spiderman.
"I didn't know you have a fan girl." i try to lighten the mood, so Peter won't be scared.
"Neither did I. I found the security footage."
I see Harry and Norman talking about how they plan didn't worked.I expected to see a man wearing a fake Spiderman suit and Norman to be hiding all this time on an island drinking from a coconut, while his son was doing all the dirty work. What i didn't expected to see was Harry slicing his father throat. I tried to look in the eyes of the child for some remorse... for some guilt... for something to show me that he didn't want to do that. But i found nothing.What made a chill travel through my spine was the fact that all i found... was his smile. He was smiling! He liked that he killed his father.
I look at Peter and i see he is frozen. He shouldn't have saw that. I know is awful to see how life is leaking from someone's eyes. Madame B and Ivan always forced us to look at the victim after we killed him or her.
I get an USB  from my suit pocket and download the video.
"I'm sorry that you have to see this, Petey." Is this the right thing to say? What do you say to a child that saw someone being murdered in cold blood ? I hug him and i see that he is trying to be strong.
"No. It's okay. Now we have proof. And we have to stop Harry before he hurts anyone else and to give justice for all the person he killed... his father,my aunt and who knows who else. They need this justice."
My golden hearted boy.
"Is that an Earthquake?"
Just then i feel the floor vibrating. Hulk!
"Dodge!"
The Hulk enters in the room and i see him coming after us, destroying everything in his way. Shit! I put in front of Peter before Hulk runs into us.
When i open my eyes i see me and Peter falling, Hulk after us. I guess the impact let me unconscious for some moments. Peter comes by my side and  shot a web, before we hit the ground.I try to step, but my feet hurts too much. I think i broke it.
"Are you alright?"
"Sure. Just a sprained ankle." I hope.
The Hulk lands in front of us and roar. Peter holds me tighter. I see that he is holding his left hand. I think he got hurt too.

Peter's Pov

I

always wanted to meet Dr. Bruce Banner. But not like that. I don't like the other guy. After this, i will throw my Hulk plushie. If I survive.
"Leave them alone!" I hear a voice and see  a tomato being thrown in Hulk's face.
I look and I see Flash Thompson wearing a t-shirt with Spiderman face of it.
Am I dead?
I am hallucinating?
Then a lot of people  get out of the homes and shops and put themselves in front of us. Some of them throw food, other shoes, tires and what they can get in their hands and throw it at Hulk. I see the old that i helped some months ago throwing his cat at the Hulk.
"Scratch his flesh, Mittens!" the old lafy said.
Okayyy?
"Mom, what is happening?"
I see her laughing.
"The neighborhood is protecting their hero.I also think i need a code name. "
"Right. What about <Spider-woman >?"
"That's all you can come up with?"
"You are right."
Black Widow? No. She had it before.
Black Spider? Nah...
Something creative ....um..
"What about Scarlett Spider?"
"I like it."
I see Hulk being hit by an arrow and transforms back to normal.
Huh?

I look at my mom and i see she looks up. I look in the same direction and I see Hawkeye on the rooftop of the building. He shoot another arrow, at mom this time and i catch it in my hand.
"It's okay. He didn't arm to hurt me. What does the letter says?"
Letter?
Just then i observe there is a pice of paper attached to the arrow.
<<Nat, i hope your decision is a wise one like always and i am too dumb to see it. I hope you don't do all of that for some guy. Just this time, i will say that you beat me.
P. S. Fury disowned you. Apparently between you and me, you were his favorite. He wanted to leave you to take care of SHIELD after he retired.He even left you his eyepach collection. >>
I see mom writing on a pice of paper.
<Yes, Clint. This is my different call. Remember how everyone called you crazy for  taking me to work for SHIELD?Now it's my turn. >
She makes a ball from the paper. Then, with her webs and her fingers , she makes a catapult  and shoots. He catch it.
Wow. Even i can't aim like that. My mother is amazing.

Harry's pov

I knew Hawkeye would not attack the Black Widow. She is his weakness. Isn't she the stray that he brought in?He had to kill her when he didnt know her, but now when he does... i knew he won't.
I can't believe i managed to trick her and the spider to come in my trap. It's so fun! Is like a chess. All of them are pices. And the best part is that Spiderman doesn't know what game we are playing and i can be with two steps ahead of him. I expected that people would all hate him and want to hunt him down, but if the pices doesn't play according to plan... that means i have to bring a new pice. One that Spiderman won't see it coming.
I need a new allay.