Who are you?

Natasha Pov

I woke up when the sun was disturbing my sleep. I look around and I see i was at the SHIELD med bay. I see Clint sleeping in the chair and next to him Steve doing the same thing. Tony sleeps on a sofa with Pepper's head on his shoulder. It felt good to not wake up in an empty hospital room. I would try to enjoy the view if my stomach didn't hurt too much.
"Hey." Steve said sleepily and the other also wake up.
"When do i get out of here?"
"3rd degree burn,but because you have the Red Room serum, 1 week until you heal."Clint said.
"Still to much."
"I talked with the doctor and he let you home, with the condition to rest."
I roll my eyes.
"I accept them, just get me out of here."
I was glad when i was back in my room. No heavy food, no training, no missions and i have to stay all the time in bed.Boring. I'm fine.
"I bought you a mystery crime book to make you feel better." Pepper said.
"Thanks. Life is boring here."
"Life is crazy out there. Now i have to take care of the team alone!" we both laughed.
"Good luck!"
And then she leaves. I took my phone. 4 messages from Peter. I hope he is alright. Blood strains from a bleeding nouse. When Electro attacked,he get a bleeding nouse. From fear, maybe? That's not the best lie. What is this kid doing? He gets stabbed, then blood strains.... and the makeup thing... what if it wasn't for acne, but to cover something... a cut... bruise... No,Natasha! Stop being paranoid! Peter is a sweet child who couldn't lie to you. He told you his name immediately.But why he can't talk with his aunt if he had a bloody nose. His aunt that works at a hospital.
____________________________________
Mom:
Dilute 1 tablespoon of ammonia in 1 cup of water. Dab the stain with a cotton swab or cotton ball soaked in the diluted ammonia. Keep changing the cotton swabs or balls whenever they get saturated with blood residue. You don't want to rub the stain back into the fabric. Let the ammonia solution sit on the fabric for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Wash the fabric in cold water.
Why can you ask your aunt?

Son
Who are you?

____________________________________
What should i say? Mom or Nat? And why the question. Is Peter or someone stole his phone?
____________________________________
Mom
Peter?

Son
Who are  you really  Nat? If that's your real name. I know you are not a cop. I was worried you were hurt in the Electro attack.

Mom
My name is really Nat.
I am actually a SHIELD agent.

Son
How can i trust you?
I opened up to you and you lied me from beginning!
A SHIELD agent? Next thing you will do is to tell me you are actually an Avenger.
You are a lier!

Mom
Me? Well, you are no better than me! Explain why you need to clean blood strains right in the moment Electro attacked! Or why did you need to learn how to use makeup?Nose bleeding? Really acne? I don't belive you! You could have talked that with your aunt who is a nurse, but you kept it a secret. Why? What are you hiding? Why were you stabbed in the night we met each other?

Son.
I don't need to explain nothing to you!

Mom
You do! This sounds like illegal activity.

Son
And your knowledge of weapons and blood is kinda suspicious, lady!
I can't wait to hear how you will tell them how you talked with a minor on the internet, Ms Kidnapper

(Mom changed Son to Profesional accidental stabber)
(Profesional accidental stabber changed Mom to Ms Kidnapper)
____________________________________

I started crying.