Mj and Peter

Peter's Pov

After the  fight with Hulk, me and mom go home to fix our wounds. She bandages my arm and i bandages her ankle . It looked worse than she described it. A part of her ankle was already purple. I look at her.
"Trust me, i had much worse. Give me the bag of frozen beans from the freezer and it will be fine in the morning."
I do as she says since she knows what she is doing  . It's not her first injury and she learned me how to fix some... accidental stabs. Drum sounds.
"So, now what do we do with the USB? Put the video on the internet?He will become the most wanted criminal. "
"Yes, but he also could hurt more people. If he finds out from a public video, he could start attacking civilian until SHIELD stops him.Also, he could take hostages. We need to trap him, so Harry won't hurt anybody. I will take the USB to SHIELD... and let's hope they ask before they shoot. "
" Your humor is dark. "
" Sweetie, i wasn't joking. I practically betrayed them and i am  wanted dead or alive. But.. um.. joke! I was definitely kidding. I will be alright, all of us safe and happy. "
She's a bad lier, but I appreciate she tried to make mw feel better. Today we will take Harry down.
She swings out of the room. Meanwhile I try to make the algorithm for the Spider App to be faster.
"PETER!"
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!"
Mj, you scared me! I regret telling you the password to my home!
Oh, man! That was my scream? I sounded like a scared kitten. I have to scream like a man!
"I mean-"
"Stay calm, princess! Your lady in shinning armor will keep you safe."
"For your knowledge, i tell you that was a man scream. It was so masculine that... that.. i called the vikings back."
"I believe you, tiger.I came here because a man from the train station heard that your aunt died and apparently she had a locker there and he gave me the key. "
"She had a locker?"
"I don't know. She's your aunt. That man said she had that box for some years. Maybe is something interesting there. Maybe a photo with your parents.... or that your real parents where real spiders!I don't have anything to do, so... we go on an adventure like the old times? "
" Ok.... tomato! "
" You promised you will never call me that! "
I take a blonde wig and glasses to disguise myself. We go to the train station by feet because we have to act like spies and complete the mission. That's remember about the time when me and Mj wanted to run away from home because May didn't let us to eat chocolate chips cookies. We packed everything we thought we will need:my science book, her teddy bear, my  and hers favorite pijamas... But we weren't allowed to cross the street without an adult, so... we didn't get far.
"What are you laughing about?"
"Oh, sorry. I was thinking about the time when we run away from home."
"Omg! I remember. We were six. I had just lost my first tooth!"
"I was so jealous of you that you could drink from a straw without  opening your mouth."
"I was always showing you that you couldn't do it, so your jealousy is my fault."
"We did some stupid things as kids"
"Remember when we kissed?"
"Omg! That was so long ago."
"You say it like we are old people.It was 3 years ago! In my time, young man like you were dressing in tuxedo."
We both laugh. Her grandma voice is the best.
We arrive  to the train station and i get to the locker. I open it and i see a letter there.
"Come on, Petey! Open it! It won't bite! Maybe you get to Hogwarts!"
"Together?"
"Together."
"1..."
"2..."
"3..."
"<<Dear Peter,
Happy 14th birthday! Now you are a big boy and you don't need me anymore to cross the street. But, remember :look both ways!
Anyway, i decided for this year to organize you a treasure hunt for you and your best friend, Mj.
First clue : Yours and Mj's favourite place where milk shakes fruits. Under the picture, will be the next clue.
>>"
" Milk shakes fruits? "
" Flo's milkshakes! "be both say.
" I guess she forgot about this letter. "
" It's okay because now it will be more  fun, tiger. "
" But do you think it is still there? The clue? "
" Maybe and I really want one milkshake. "
I

can't believe I'm going back there. I stopped coming to Flo's milkshakes when i met Ned. Since then, we used to go out mostly at Jerry's pizza.
" Peter, do you remember the song? "
" Oh, no. Please no. "
" Shake, shake, milkshake. shake the cow to get a milkshake. One brown cow for chocolate milkshake, one pink cow for strawberry milkshake or one yellow for banana milkshake and don't forget the sprinkles! "
" It was horrible. "
" Yeah, when we were kids we thought it sounded better. "
" And we also thought chocolate milk came from brown cows. "
When we get there me and Mj go to order 2 milkshakes.
" Sorry, man, we are closing soon.All i can't fo is a fast milkshake. I guess you and your girlfriend could share, right? "
" No she's not my girlfriend. "
" Yes, we can share. "
We go to the table and drink our milkshake. I would like a world when me and Mj would be together, but i backed away when Ned told me he liked her. Me and her, impossible.
" What picture on the wall is ours? "
" I don't know. All of them could have the next clue."
"We do like we used to do when we wanted cookies from your aunt?"she smiles at me. Ah, that smile. Stop, Peter! Yes, this remembers you of all your amazing memories with her and the shared milkshake feels like a date, but is not a date!
" Operation:distract an steal, starting now. "
One on us would distract my aunt while the other would steal the cookies.
She talks with the  milkshake boy while i  look under the pictures. Not here, here neither, yes! It was behind the picture with a cow farm.I signal Mj to go. We get out and i start to read.
"<<Where flowers bloom and the bard lives.
The next clue's location :Alas, poor Yorick!  I knew him, Horatio,
A fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.
>>"
"What? Your aunt completely lost me now.The location of the clue is more confusing than the first part. What bard? "
"Shakespeare. Shakespeare was a bard."
"Shakespeare's garden!We're the best team. " Mj takes my hand and we ran to the Central Park until I'm out of breath. She's so excited.
"Ok, the next problem is.. that we don't know the next clue location. What does your big brain tells you?"
Who is Yorick? Horatio? Is that Romeo and Juliet? Oh, no. I think that was Mercutio not Horatio.
"That i don't know Shakespeare."
"What do we do now? Search the whole park?"
"Google."
"Why didn't we thought of that sooner!"
"Not everything has to be hard."
"Don't you use my words against me! I told you that in the 3rd grade when you tried to make  that don't make the egg crack project. You tried to built a complicated mechanism with sensors that will feel when the ground is near. But it didn't do it's job. I put the egg inside a peanut butter  plastic jar and I got a ten and you, your first eight. "
" That was a rainy day for me. "
Mj punched my shoulder. She is strong!
" Don't be so dramatic!Eight is not the end of the world. Google says that is from <Hamlet >. That means... "
" The Halmet Statue! "we both say again.
" Jinx. "
Oh, no. I don't want to be punched everytime i say something.
" NO! "
" It's fun. "
" NO. "
" Shakespeare would think is fun. "
" Yeah, he also thought killing his characters was fun. "
" Such a nice man. "
" Yes. "
We start laughing again. I never laughed with Gwen that much. And with Mj, everything is natural. Maybe is the fact that i know her since... forever. It always was Mj and Peter. Then was Peter and Ned. Then Peter, Ned and Mj and then Ned and Mj.
"Found it." she comes to me. i didn't even observed she left.
"What does it say?"

Mj's Pov

I liked that tresure hunt Peter's aunt organized. I never had so much fun with Peter since he met Ned. They were always together in the boy club. I have to admit that i missed Pete. How i call him "tiger" because once, when we were 3,my mother took us to the zoo and he wanted to show me that he can roar like a tiger, but it came out more like a kitten's meow.Or how we used to go to drink milkshake, or how we used to go to the Central Park and play. I remember how once we played hide and seek in the whole park. It ended so bad that our family called the police because they couldn't find us. And then the firemen because Peter got stuck in the tree. His uncle took us to ice-cream after all that. Of course we were punished for 2 weeks.
Good old times. I like Ned, but I really missed to be with Peter like the old times. Like thw time when it always was Mj and Peter.
I go to the statue and found the letter.I go back to Peter who was thinking at something by the way he was looking absently at the tree in front of him.
"What does it say?"
"<The final clue is  where bats play with white balls. >"
"The baseball stadium!"
"You and sports?"
"Uncle Ben used to take me to games sometimes. He liked that sport and i liked to calculate the velocity of the ball. Don't you remember that i invited you once? Your first and last time?"
Now i remember. A ball hit me in the eye. It became back and i was so scared because I never had a black eye before.
" Now I remember. Wait for me at least to take a helmet or something. "
" Is the Michelle ghost - tell- horror - stories-about-me Jones  afraid?"
"In your dreams, tiger."
We go to the stadium. What people liked about this sport anyway? Their uniforms are weird. All sports are weird. For exemple, football. People run to get the ball just to kick it back.
The stafium is noisy. I already hate it there.
" Come on, Mj!Enjoy the moment." he hands me a bag with peanuts. We watch the game. But where is the clue.
Now there is the boring part of the game with the Kiss Cam. Another stupid part of sports.
"Mj, Mj, MJJJJ!" Peter shakes me.
"What?"
"We are on the Kiss Camera!" i see his worried face. In 4K! Our worried faces on that big wide screen, millions of people looking at us.
Everything happened so fast. People started shouting <<Kiss! Kiss! >>and i panicked.... so i kissed him!
I feel a hand on my shoulder and I see Ned wearing a cap.
"New boyfriend?"he said and leaves.
Fuck!  Me and Peter are frozen in place while the others continued to look at the game.

Ned's Pov

Mj told me she doesn't like baseball. She never wanted to come with me at games.But she does with Peter!And she kisses him! We're together for 3 months and she never kissed me!How could she and Pete do that behind my back!That's enough!
I take my phone out of my pocket.
One ring, two rings... finally.
"I'm in."