True colors

Peter's Pov

I am an intern at the Osborn Industries for 3 weeks now and Harry's made his father to throw a party just to celebrate that i was their best intern. A party! Just for me! No one did something like that. He also let me invite Mj and Ned. It was stupid to suspect that the Osborn are bad. My spider sense tingled just because Harry is Spider-Man's fan. He  was just generous with me. Harry took me with his car to school and back home, he even helped my aunt at  F. E. A. S. T with food and clothes donation. The Osborn are a good people.
Right?
I think about Nat's words.
I hope i am the one who is right.
I get dressed and met with Ned and Mj at Ned's  house. From there Henry's driver took us to Osborn Tower. There were all my coworkers. The music was loud and they were all dancing. I guess they are different outside the work time.As soon as he see us, Harry came  to welcome us.
"Alcohol is just for grown ups, but we have Capri Sun and pizza!"
"Yay! It's pizza time!" I say and go with him to the couch.We chat for sometime, until Harry's dad comes and asks  him to come with him. He looked worried. Does he have a problem? At a party? Maybe i should investigate.Maybe i could help. I stick to the ceiling and follow them. Mr. Osborn stopped next to a painting. Ok? He wanted to talk about art with his son.Weird rich people thing, i guess. Then i see him entering a code on his phone and the wall slided, showing a secret entry. That's... that's intresting. I follow inside and i see a dark room with big screens, a  hologram table and SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!  A FUCKING WALL FULL OF PICTURES WITH SPIDER-MAN! I KNEW HARRY WAS MY FAN.... BUT THAT'S SOMETHING!
Spider sense, i want to deeply apologize for not taking you seriously. This.. this is big. I see Harry punching the table, almost breaking it.
"WHY CAN'T YOU BE USEFUL! YOU HAD ONE JOB!"
Harry is screaming at his father? He... he never did that. What happened?
"Harry, i tried to get the Black Widow to trust me, but she is... distant. I gave all the Avengers new upgraded suits with microphones and camera that are hidden.. like you planned, but the Black Widow just found it. I'm telling you... she is a lost option. What about that boy, Peter? "
" I have to do all the work! I know Peter  knows Spider-Man, but i couldn't make the loser to tell me something. That insect appeared in his neighborhood and works there. It's impossible that he doesn't know. My drone captured a photo with Spider-Man near his home. But, after i saw how pathetic he is... i don't think he is an option anymore. I WANT THE POWERS OF THE SPIDER! So, i guess it's time to not hunt him alone. "
My spider sense it's tingling. That to run. I go back to Mj and Ned.
" Peter, you look like you have seen a ghost. "Mj say.
" Herry is one of the bad guys. Let's go! "
We ran outside the building and ran until it is far away from us.
" Peter, what happened? "Ned asks after all of us catch our breath.
" Herry is a bad guy. He tricked me! He wants Spider-Man's powers.Shit!I let him near aunt May. "
" What do we do now? "Mj asked.
" I don't know. Ok... Harry doesn't know that i know so... we act like nothing happened. I text him that we left because Ned felt sick.... um.. and if he comes after you, you call me.Let's take you home. "
I get them home  and i swing to my own palace. I see aunt May crying in front of the T. V. I look at the headline and almost fell.
" Spider-Man killed Norman Osborn at his party tonight. What the fuck! "I shout, making May jump from the couch.