▪︎ 9 ▪︎

The next morning I'm ready to look at my board. Chicago doesn't want me to look at it anymore and I know why. He only wants me to be happy.

Thinking about Ryan's father, I hope he's doing great. I miss him, not as much as I miss Beca, but I still do. He means a lot to me but only because he's Ryan's father.

I get out of bed and get into the shower. It's nice to have time to myself. I haven't had a long shower in a long time because Ryan is always up early and ask a lot of my time. Not that I mind because Ryan is everything to me.

I sigh and let the warm water run over my body. I hum titanium as I think back to our shower moment. I had so many thoughts when I saw Beca naked but I knew I couldn't do anything. Beca never knew how I felt about her. I always planned to tell her after she came back from her summer holiday, but I never dared to say it. I waited too long until Beca eventually told me that she was in love with me.

I wash of the rest of my shower gel and turn off the shower. I carefully step out of the shower onto the towel I laid onto the slick bathroom floor and wrap another towel around my naked body. Now I just have to decide what to wear. Not that it matters because Beca isn't here to compliment me. 

Eventually I decide to wear my dark blue jumpsuit with my brown wedges, the favorite outfit of Beca. Chicago never liked this outfit and one time he told me to sell it. I can never do that.

I put my hair in model and walk downstairs

I put my hair in model and walk downstairs. I walk towards the whiteboard with everything I know from the investigation. I look at the map where I put a cross at the spot where the ship sank. 

There's only water around! How is it possible that the authorities stopped searching? There is so much water and I can't see how she could have survived

There's only water around! How is it possible that the authorities stopped searching? There is so much water and I can't see how she could have survived. Authorities have searched for the boat for weeks but never found it. They've found some bodies but never Beca's body. So is it possible that she's still alive? Should I even have hope? I mean, I saw Beca disappear into the ocean in only her underwear. The water was freezing as I remember when I was in the water myself. If Beca didn't drown, she would've freeze to death! Many keep telling me to be hopeful and not to give up but nothing is coming out! How am I supposed to be hopeful when everyone who can find anything gives up?