Chapter 23...

Picture on side is of Drew Van Acker, He plays Alex. He is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! He's in Pretty Little Liars if you guys didn't know. Enjoy his hottestness, I have napkins you need ;) ------------>

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. It felt like someone was playing the drums right next to my head. I groaned and curled deeper into the comfy bed bringing my hands up to hold me head. And this is way I don't get drunk. The last time I did it was so bad I vowed to never go it again. Thankfully this time I didn't throw up. Oh wait? Did I? I questioned. I waved it off and snuggled into the bed wrapping the thick cover around myself.

Breathing in deeply I smelt a mix of lavender and something else familiar. It smelt like a mix of cologne and man. With my eyes still closed I rolled over and sniffed the bed smelling the scent stronger here. I knew I looked like a weirdo but I couldn't stop myself from smelling the bed and the intoxicating scent. Whatever it was I wanted to put it in a container and keep it. What is wrong with you today Layla?! It was weird that I had this kind of manly scent on my bed but I didn't question it. For some strange reason the longer I smelt the bed my headache seemed to go away.

I was starting to wake up and as I slowly started to gain conscious I could hear footsteps heading towards my room. As they got closer I groaned loudly.

"Kay how much did we drink last night?" I asked from under the covers. "My head is pounding." Kacey didn't answer but I heard her moving around the room. The longer she didn't reply the suspicious I became. "Kacey?" I said her name again but the same thing happened. Confused I pulled the covers away from my face and peeked out. The sun hit my eyes and I hissed putting my hand over my eyes. Okay yes I am never drinking again! After a minute I was okay and let my hand fall. I glanced around and sat up with a gasp. This was not my room.

My eyes moved to the right and I saw Ashton standing there pulling on a white -T-shirt. How the hell did I get here?!?!

"A-Ashton?" I squeaked out. He turned around at the sound of my voice.

"Your awake, good." He came towards the bed and sat on the edge a little bit away from me.

"What am I doing here?" I asked glancing around. I swallowed my mouth feeling like cotton.

"You showed up here last night around 11 or so drunk." Ashton's said shrugging before standing up and walking towards his bathroom. He returned a minute later with a glass of water.

"Here you go these should help with the headache." He handed me a glass of water and some Advil. I quickly took the pills and swallowed them.

"I don't remember coming here." I muttered holding the now empty glass on my lap. When I had moved to grab the glass the bedspread had moved off of me, I looked down and saw my bare legs and than a pair of what looked to be boxers. "Did you undress me!?"

"I did. But I didn't peek if that's what your wondering." Ashton replied. That wasn't what I was worried about. I was worried that he saw my scars and would start asking me questions about them. Seeing as he didn't say anything else after that I figured he wasn't going to say anything about them, or at least not yet anyways.

"Oh god please tell me I didn't do anything stupid last night." I said moving to cover my face as I thought about everything that I could have done.

"Nothing to extreme." Ashton said with amusement. "But I got to say drunk Layla is my new favorite person." He shot me a smirk and than backed away. "I have breakfast downstairs waiting for you. Come down in a minute." Just the thought of food made my stomach heave.

"No I don't think I can eat right now." I said turning green as I thought about food.

"You have to. If not your hangover is going to be way worse." Not waiting for my reply he turned and left the room. I groaned and fell back on the bed. I didn't feel like moving at all. I knew if I didn't go down there in just a few minutes than Ashton would have no problem coming back up here to bring me down with him. With another loud groan I swung my legs off the bed and stood up. As I did so the room started to spin around. I quickly closed my eyes and held my head.