Chapter 1.....

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY I WROTE ON HERE! This was honestly the first book I've ever written so with that said there is going to be mistakes. Plot holes, grammar issues, characters acting stupid/childish, etc. I will tell you the first few chapters aren't the greatest but once you get further in it does get better. Just bare with it!!

Sorry tried to put a picture of Layla's dress but it won't let me, so look up Flirt Prom on google and its the one described below OR someone has posted a link in the comments! 

And I put a song on the side. Yes its from Frozen. 

*Edited!! By the way thank you so much @babedirectionerxx for helping me edit this story!! 

NO HATEFUL COMMENTS OR SPOILERS! IF I SEE THEM I WILL DELETE THEM! NEW READERS DON'T WANT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END! AND DON'T BE RUDE TO ANYONE EITHER, EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINIONS.

Happy Reading! 

Layla's POV

"Layla! Come on you have to come!" My best friend, Kacey Simms, said next me as we walked down the street towards our apartment.

Kacey was beautiful and if she wasn't my best friend I would be jealous of her. She had semi long raven colored hair that framed her face, light blue eyes and an oval face making her look like an angel. Kacey was only 5'3 and 110 pounds at the most.

Her and I have been friends since freshmen year of high school. She was new and when I walked into my first class she immediately came up to me and said "We will be best friends!" and we have ever since. We are total opposites though, Kacey is from a rich family, however I've come from a poor, dysfunctional, family.

Kacey, though, has never rubbed her wealth in my face and neither has her parents. You would think a family with a lot of money would be rude and stuck up, but hers wasn't. They had to be the nicest people I've ever met. They have become my own parents when mine haven't been. If it hadn't been for Kacey and her parents, I wouldn't be where or who I was today.

"Are you even listening to me?" Kacey's voice asked bringing me out of my thoughts.

"What was that?" I asked.

"I said you need to come to the party tonight."

"Kay I can't go, you know that." I said sighing. She's been asking me to go to some classy club with her for weeks now.

"Yes you can and you will. There are going to tons of people there and hot guys. Plus, it's a great way to end the weekend!" She said as we arrived to the doors of our apartment building.

"I don't need to see any hot guys." I protested.

"Oh really? Layla you have not had a date in over 5 months and that one you had sucked. Please, you owe me!"

I groaned knowing she isn't going to give up. When she wants something she is sure to get it. I opened our apartment door and pushed through. Kacey followed behind me still trying to convince me to go. I loved her to death but sometimes, I really want to put a pillow over her head. It was hard to say no to her when she gave me puppy dog eyes or when she pleaded to me non-stop.

"Please please please?? It's tonight and I know you don't have work tonight." She said taking off her shoes. I put my phone down and kicked off my shoes. I tried to block out her talking but knowing she wouldn't stop I turned to her.

"Fine! I'll go!" I said not wanting to hear about it anymore.

"Layla you have--Wait you said yes?! Yay!" She said yelling and jumping up and down. "We are going to have a blast! And I already have the perfect outfit picked out for you!" I just shook my head at her and went to sit on the couch.