Chapter 7.....

**Edited!!

Song above is On My Mind by Cody Simpson 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Seeing Ashton stepping out of the car, a wave of relief washes over me. Thank god, it's only him, I thought.

"Ashton! You scared the shit out of me!" I yelled at him. I heard a deep chuckle escape him as he made his way towards me.

"That's how you treat someone who helped you last night?" He said as he came to a stop in front of me. I had to tilt my head up just to see his face, he was that much taller then me. I looked him over and saw he had removed his suit jacket and was just wearing a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and no tie. He looked very sexy, sexier than when he was fully dressed in his suit and tie. At the mention of last night, I couldn't stop the shiver that ran down my back. He must have noticed for he came a step closer.

"I've taken it as my duty to make sure you get home safely." Ashton said. I couldn't help but scoff.

"It isn't your 'duty'. I'll be fine on my own." I said defending myself.

"Yeah right. One second you're by yourself, and then next, you're being surrounded by a group of angry, horny men. So no, you won't be fine on your own." He said.

"You don't even know me. Why are you talking as if you know me?" I say, cocking my hip and putting my hand on it. He stared at me.

"Do you want a ride or not?" He snapped at me.

Whoa, what suddenly crawled up his ass? I stared at him, debating if I should or should not get in the car with him. For one, I don't know him at all, even though I 'slept' with him last night, and second, I barely just found out that he is a multimillionaire, and third... Well I don't really have a third. A small part of me though, did want to get in the car. Kacey is always telling me to do something fun, and be carefree for once. Maybe I should, I thought. Biting my lip, I glanced around. Before I could think about it anymore I opened my mouth.

"Okay." I was shocked the moment it left my lips. Apparently so was he, because he stood still for a second, a look of surprise on his face.

"Okay, let's go." He said, clearing his throat. 

I followed behind him as he walked to his car. As we got closer, I saw the outline of a guy in the drivers seat. Ashton has a driver? Really? He opened the door behind the driver's side. Smiling in thanks, I slid inside trying to do it gracefully and not flash him unwanted skin, now that would be embarrassing. Sliding all the way over, Ashton came in after me, sitting by my side. I looked around the limo and tried hard not to stare like a weirdo. I've never been in a limo, but I didn't want Ashton thinking I was a weirdo or giving him more reason to think I am low class.

"You have a driver." I said to him.

"Yeah. This is Clark, he is my main driver and bodyguard." Ashton said, nodding his head to Clark. Clark had dark brown hair and didn't look a day over thirty. He was kind of scary, but when he flashed me a small smile, I sat back in the seat, relieved. He was probably one of those guys who look scary, but are really big softies. 

"Hi, Clark." I said nodding in greeting. 

"So, you want to go home?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah, where else would I go?" I said in a 'Duh' tone.

"With me, to my place." He said immediately, sending me a smirk. 

"You wish." Yeah Layla, just play it off, I said to myself. Instead of replying, he just sat there staring at me. Silence wrapped itself around us; the only sound that could be heard was of the engine of the car. "What?" I finally snapped, hating the silence and him staring at me. His blue eyes seemed to see my soul and everything buried under it, like he could see my demons.