Chapter 11....

At the beginning there is a little....incident. So if you do not like anything sexual than I advise you skip the first beginning to almost Ashton's POV. I didn't make it too bad but just for those light hearted people.

Song on the side is amazing! I'll fight by Daughtry. Thought it fit Ashton's thoughts towards Layla :)

HAPPY READING

Layla's POV

"Miss excuse me!" A voice yelled two tables down from where I currently was. Sighing under my breath I turned and shot a smile at the customer.

"Yes? How can I help you." I asked acting polite when all I wanted to do was yell. It was 11 o'clock and I was ready to go home.

"I ordered medium rare for my steak and it is well done." The man said holding up his plate and staring at it like it was a live octopus or something. He wasn't even my table. I thought bitterly.

"Oh I am sorry sir I will go and get you another steak properly made." I said grabbing the plate.

"Yes you will and I will not be paying for it either." The man said rather rudely. I just nodded while biting my tongue. I walked to the kitchen and asked the cook to make me another steak and made sure it was medium rare. 5 minutes later the bell rang and I grabbed the steak. After dropping it back off at the rude mans table I made my rounds again seeing if anyone needed anything. Just when I thought I had a few minutes of freedom Kayleen, the hostess, called my name.

"Layla I hate to do this to you but Kim can't come in today. I need you to take her shift." Kayleen said her eyes pleading for me to say yes.

"Whats's her shift?" I asked sighing.

"11 to 4." I inwardly groaned. Great just great.

"Yeah fine I will." I said even though I knew I would regret it.

"Thank you Layla you are the best! Her tables are 2, 4, 6, 14, and 17." Nodding at her I wrote them down my little notepad and got back to work.

4 hours had past and I was so ready to go home. My feet hurt and my head was pounding. Taking a deep breath I picked up my tray full of food and left the kitchen heading to my table. Just as I set the food down and was heading back to the I felt a big hand grab my ass. Whirling around I saw a man at one of the tables smirking at me. I narrowed me eyes at him. He wasn't to bad looking with dark brown hair, brown eyes and a strong jawline but there was something about his smile that wasn't right.

"Excuse me." I bit out and turned back around. Inside I was fuming.

"Little lady where are you going?" The man called out. I ignored him and kept walking. I didn't get too far until a hand wrapped itself around my wrist. The man spun me around and pulled me right up against him. "You can't walk away from me pretty little lady."

"Let me go." I hissed out feeling people starting to stare at us. I didn't want to cause a scene so I tried pulling away from him but he had a good grip on me.

"You can't go walking around in those sexy little shorts and not expect someone to notice." These kinds of moments really made me hate my job. I felt like I was a stripper at some club instead at a expensive restaurant. With the guys hold on me tightening I could feel myself starting to panic. I did the only thing that came to my mind even though I knew I would get in trouble for it. I brought my knee up and kneed the man in the groin. His hold instantly let me go as he fell to the ground holding himself. I took a step back feeling myself shaking slightly.

"Don't ever touch me!" I hissed loudly at the guy. As I opened my mouth to say something else a loud voice boomed over everyones sudden chatter. I gulped and turned around seeing my boss, Joseph, standing there and glaring at me. Shit. I thought. With a jerk of my bosses head I knew he wanted me to follow him to his office. Putting my head down I weaved my way through the tables and to his office. Out of all the days to be here Joseph had to come in. He held the door open for me as I slide inside an took a seat in a chair.