Chapter 1

Author's POV:

It's a beautiful and warm Spring day in the city of 'Persona'. The trees look lively and vibrant with life after a seemingly long and cold winter. The air is filled with a sweet scent of flowers of various kinds that are in bloom that season and the city looks warm and lovely once again.

In the heart of the city, an elegant looking and quite a big building stood proudly. The Kim Enterprise Building - the building of the largest and most successful company in the country 'Mono'. The Kim Enterprise (KE), is run by the most intelligent, successful and powerful Alpha, Kim Namjoon, who also happens to be the youngest entrepreneur who could take his company to the top of the business world after taking over his father's position at a young age of 22. Now four years after, KE is still thriving and continues to be in the top position, thanks to the capable CEO.

Inside the building, in a rather large room on the twelfth floor, on a large black leather chair, sits the famous CEO of KE with his hands resting on top of his mahogany desk, as he listens to the schedule of his meetings being read by his Secretary, Mr Lee. Namjoon furrows his brows as he hears the number of meetings he has to attend in the following days and let's out a deep sigh as Mr Lee finishes. "Thank you Mr Lee, you may leave now, " says Namjoon and Mr Lee bows and exits the room. Now, the alpha loves his work but it gets tiring sometimes and the man really needs a long break and maybe a few days off to relax and take his mind off of costs and profits, and going through and signing piles and piles of documents. However, him being a workaholic, would definitely not sign up for any vacation.

As the alpha is busy going through documents, suddenly someone bursts through his door without knocking that makes him angry at the disturbance but once he sees the face of the person who entered his office, his eyes soften and his plump lips curve into a smile. "Uncle Joon!" a little girl of four runs to him and he picked her up and sets her on his lap. "Hello princess, what are you doing here all alone?" asks the alpha and just as she was about to answer, another alpha, though smaller in stature enters Namjoon's office with a gummy smile, one hand scratching the back of his neck. "Hey Joon, I picked Nari up from her kindergarten today and she just kept on crying if I didn't bring her here to see you, " he said. "Don't worry Yoongi hyung, I'm glad my little Nari came to visit me, " Namjoon said as he kissed the girl's cheeks making her giggle and hug him tighter and the alpha added, "And how was your first day in kindergarten, princess?" "I missed Appa and Daddy", Nari said with a pout causing Namjoon and Yoongi to laugh but also coo at her cuteness.

Two Hours Timeskip

For the past two hours Namjoon has been spending all his time playing with Nari. He loves the little girl as his own and as her parents, Jimin and Yoongi have been Namjoon's best friends for almost two decades,made him her godfather. The alpha who absolute loves kids often  spoils her more than her parents. Now time flew by and before they knew it, it was already 6 pm.  Nari was sleepy and Yoongi decided it was time for him to take her home and he invited Namjoon to have dinner at his home. Soon the trio left the building and went to the Mins house.

A/N: Sorry if it was cringey.