Chapter 34

It was now the beginning of January. Jimin is almost seven months pregnant and they found out that he's pregnant with twins. Taehyung and Jungkook have moved into their new home in November and the omega will be graduating in five months. Nari will soon be starting her second year in the kindergarten and Hoseok surprisingly is dating a beautiful omega, Park Chaeyoung. The two met while working together on a very tough case and they clicked immediately and have now been dating for six months. Jin and Namjoon have been together for ten months and their bond is only growing stronger.

Jimin, Jin and Jungkook (the three Js lol) are in a cafe having lunch together, although it took the pregnant omega a lot of effort in persuading his husband to let him go out with his dearest friends.

A few hours ago at the Mins
"Honey please let me go, it's been so long since I've seen Jin hyung and Kook. You don't even let me go to my shop," Jimin pouted. "But darling you're gonna be in pain. Your belly is so big how can you walk? Also what if the babies want out?" Yoongi tried to reason which made the omega tear up. "But I w-will be f-fine. Nothing will happen to the pups. I'll take care of them. Please just let me go for lunch. Please," Jimin begged with puppy eyes and a pout. The moment the alpha saw that face he knew he lost. "Fine but if you feel even the slightest bit of pain call me," Yoongi huffed out and Jimin kissed him deeply.

Present
The three omegas were enjoying each other's company and having a nice chat. It's sweet how all three of them grew so close in just ten months. They were almost inseparable. Jimin suddenly winced causing alarm to the other two, "Jiminie are you alright? Should we call Yoongi hyung?" Jin asked with worry but Jimin shook his head. "Hyung, don't worry. It's just the twins being active and kicking me," he said with a smile. "Can I feel it Jiminie?" Jin asked softly to which the Jimin took his hand and placed it on his stomach. "Hey little ones, I'm your uncle Jinnie," the omega said and after a few seconds he earned a kick. Jin's face beamed at the feeling and squealed in joy, "Hyung I also want to feel the babies' kick," Jungkook said happily to Jimin who nodded. "Hey boys, I'm your hyung Kook, I'm not your uncle okay I'm too young to be one," the maknae said making the two older males laugh heartily. Just like that they were done with their lunch and Jimin had to leave immediately or else Yoongi will worry. So he bid goodbye to his dearest friends and hugged them tightly before leaving with the driver and bodyguard that his husband had appointed him.

Jin dropped Jungkook at the library because he had to complete some assignments. "Are you sure you don't want me to wait with you Kook?" "No hyung. Tae will pick me up at 5 so don't worry," "Okay then be sure to call me when you reach home," "Yes hyung! Drive safe."

Jin got in the car and checked the time. It was only two thirty so he decided to visit Namjoon at the office. He was about to start the car when he remembered how beautiful it felt to feel the babies' kick earlier. 'I wonder what it would be like if I carried Namjoon's pups. I'm sure it'll be the best thing. I'm ready to carry my alpha's pups and start a family with him but I don't think he's ready yet. I'm scared even to bring this topic up. What if he hates me? Ughh Seokjin calm down. Just be patient. Alpha has a lot of work and having a child will affect his work' the omega thought to himself.

Jin drove to Namjoon's office and in half an hour he reached the place. He got out of his car and entered the building, the receptionist immediately recognised him and bowed politely. "Welcome back Sir, it's been a while since your last visit," "Hello Lisa, and I've told you many times just call me Jin, please," "Okay si ah I mean Jin," "Is Namjoon in a meeting?" "Oh no, but he's with Ms Kang Seulgi, I heard she's an important person but I don't know much, I've just started working here three months ago," "Oh then is it okay if I go?" "Of course s- Jin, boss has informed us to always let you in even if he's having an important meeting," Jin chuckled at that and waved goodbye to Lisa.

Instead of taking the elevator all the way to the twelfth floor, Jin decided to stop at the eleventh to meet his friend Hyuna, Yoongi's secretary. It's been a long time since he's met her.

Hyuna was walking towards the elevator when its doors opened and Seokjin stepped out. She almost tackled the omega to the floor, squealing in joy. "Jin! Oh my god! It's been so long!" "Yes it has Hyuna. I hope you're doing fine," "Of course I am," she said happily, "You're here to see your mate?" She asked with a teasing tone making the male omega blush and nod shyly. "I would love to chat with you longer Jin but I have to get these files to the sales department immediately, but please call me to hangout with you sometimes," "Yes of course Hyuna. How about we go for lunch whenever you're free since the kindergarten will re open in March," "That sounds good Jin, bye," "Bye."

Jin made his way to his alpha's office with a smile plastered on his face. He was happy to see his mate. He saw the door was slightly opened so he assumed that the guest had probably left so he slowly made his way over with a huge smile. The moment he reached near the door his smile disappeared immediately and tears began pooling at his eyes making his vision blurry. Namjoon was embracing a woman tightly and what he said made Jin's heart break into a million pieces..... "I missed you so much princess"

Jin let out a gasp, Namjoon looked up and saw him and panicked. "Baby-" I hate you Kim Namjoon!"

With that Jin immediately ran towards the elevator and didn't turn back.

What is the relationship between Namjoon and Seulgi? What do you guys think? Please share your thoughts:))