Chapter 3

Namjoon's POV

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock and I reached out to my nightstand to turn it off. It was 7 am and I got out of my cozy bed and went to my bathroom to shower and get ready for the day. After my shower, I quickly got dressed in one of my suits and headed downstairs to have a quick breakfast and I thanked the maid who prepared it before leaving for my office. Today is the monthly staff meeting to discuss the performance of our company and Mr Lee had set the meeting to start at 9 am sharp. I got into my car and checked that I still have quite some time to reach my office as it was only 8:18 am, so I drove calmly, not at all in a hurry, reaching the office parking lot at 8:50 am.

As I stepped into the elevator, Yoongi hyung was already there and he greeted me with a small rare smile and wished me a good morning. I returned his smile and his wish. "Hyung, are you ready with the reports for last month? " I asked to which Yoongi hyung nodded and told me not to worry. Soon we reached the twelfth floor and we went straight to my office. I opened the door and was suddenly tackled into a hug by a tall and muscular man with black hair, a familiar scent of sandalwood and oak invading my nostrils and I returned his hug just as tightly. "Namjoon hyung I missed you so much! Why didn't you visit us? Eomma and Appa missed you too! " my younger brother, Taehyung exclaimed loudly causing Yoongi hyung to groan in frustation at the noise while I just chuckle at his antics. "Tae, I just visited last week and you're saying I never visit" I told him and he just shrugs his shoulders. "Let's get going to the meeting room hyung, we'll be starting soon" he said and Yoongi hyung and I nodded and proceeded to the meeting room.

One department after the other,one branch after the other presented their data and reports and so far we are making lots of profits and I'm glad that all our efforts paid off. Soon it was Tae's turn to give us a report of Kim Entertainment and we were all stunned by how amazing he was performing. Appa made the right choice letting Tae take over the Entertainment branch of our company and I couldn't be more proud of my little brother who's not so little anymore.

Timeskip to After the Meeting

Tae went back to his office to handle some urgent business and I was going through some contracts when suddenly Yoongi hyung rushed into my office, his face red and his hair in a mess, making me worried. "Hyung what-" he cut me off  "Namjoon-ah Jimin got his heat early and I need to go home right now. My baby's in pain. Please pick Nari up from her kindergarten and take care of her. Jimin and I will pick her up from your place after his heat is over." He quickly gave me a letter to give to Nari's teacher in order for them to know that she can go with me since I'm her guardian and he went out in a flash. 'Well this is not the first time Nari will be staying with me. I get to spoil my sweet god-daughter' I thought to myself with a smile.

Author's POV

Nari always stayed with Namjoon whenever Jimin starts his heat and Yoongi, his rut. The alpha was always happy to spend time and take care of her and Nari was also always excited to stay with her favourite uncle, usually because the alpha pampers her and spoils her a lot and also because she loves him just like she loves her Appa and her Daddy. Soon Namjoon left his office and drove to the Kindergarten.