Chapter 48

5 months later

Jin, Jimin, Jungkook and Chaeyoung were in a wedding boutique, trying to find a suit for Jin's wedding that'll take place next month. He had tried on a dozen suits and tuxedos but he ended up looking great in all of them (he's Worldwide Handsome, thank you very much) and so the problem now was in choosing which one. Currently his three friends that he brought along to be of help are not helping at all due to the differences in their choices. "Hyung you'll look so beautiful in white! And this tux will enhance your beauty even more!" Jimin said enthusiastically while holding a white tux. It was cool, the jacket had black lapels that complemented the black bow tie and the black trousers. Of course it also went really well with the white satin shirt and Jin looked angelic when he tried it on.

"No hyung this navy blue suit will look better on you," Jungkook said holding a blue suit in his hand. The trousers, necktie, waistcoat and jacket were a deep navy blue while the shirt was a beautiful off-white and the lapel of the jacket a Royal Blue. Personally Jin liked it, but not as a wedding suit so he decided to choose it for the rehearsal dinner instead. "Oppa I have a thought a lot about this, but now I have to agree with Jimin ah. The white tux will look gorgeous on you," Chaeyoung finally added. Jin looked at the tux once more, he loved it no doubt but something inside him told him not to pick the tux.

At that moment Hoseok walked into the boutique with a big smile, "Jin hyung!" he shouted gaining everyone's attention. When Jin saw his best friend he ran over and tackled him into a bone crushing hug, "Seokie! I thought you couldn't make it because you were busy," "I was hyung, but I finished early so I came here. Did you find a suit yet?" "No~" Jin pouted making his friends chuckle.

Jungkook had shown his choice and Jimin's and Chaeyoung's choice to Hoseok, "Hmmm since Chaeyoung is my girlfriend I would say the white tux is better, but Jin hyung why don't you match with Joon?" the lawyer suggested and the soon to be groom's eyes widened, "Oh my god! Why didn't I think of that?! Thank you Seok, you're the best," he said and hugged the alpha. "I'll just call Joon to ask him of he's okay with that."

Namjoon was at the park with Yoongi and Tae along with Nari, Dahyun, Hueningkai and Soobin. Joon was cradling his son in his arms while fondly watching his brother play with Nari and the twins. "Time flies by so fast hyung, I mean Nari is graduating kindergarten this year, the twins are already a year old and yesterday was mine and Jin's second year anniversary of being together and a year of us being engaged. Soobinie is also five months old," Namjoon said to his best friend who gave him a fond smile, "You're right Joon, time sure travels fast," Yoongi stood up and went to his children who were chasing after their uncle Tae.

A phone call interrupted the alpha's thoughts and he checked his phone to see it was a video call from Jin. "Hello baby, how's your shopping going?" "It's good Joonie. Umm I wanted to ask you something regarding our wedding suits, is that okay?" "Of course love what is it?" "Well umm I was wondering if we can have similar suits?" "That'd be wonderful baby!" "Really?" "Really babe, really." The omega squealed happily, glad that his mate accepted wearing similar suits.

Jin's loud squeal caused Soobin to flutter his eyes open and started crying. The alpha immediately brought his face to the crook of Soobin's neck, scenting him to calm him down. "Hush pup, it's your appa, don't be scared Binie. Daddy's right here." Jin felt bad for waking his son up, "Soobinie, my precious pup, appa is sorry baby. Please don't cry anymore," he said through the phone and as soon as the pup heard the warm voice of his appa, his doe eyes widened and he tried to look around to find him. Namjoon cooed at his son's adorable search for his appa, he kissed his forehead and showed the phone to his baby.

When Soobin saw his appa's face he immediately let out a cute adorable squeal and swung his arms in the air as if trying to reach for Jin. "Goooo baa grrl laa," the pup said (😂 I don't know what it means okay) and laughed to himself as if everyone understood what he was saying. The pup continued to babble cutely to his appa for ten minutes until Joon ended the call, promising his son they'll meet with his appa for lunch.

Jin had made an appointment at the boutique for the next day for the fitting since they also need Namjoon's measurements. He along with Jimin,Jungkook, Hoseok and Chaeyoung made their way to the restaurant for lunch where the others are already waiting for them.

Joon was carrying Soobin, Yoongi was carrying Kai and Tae, Dahyun while Nari was making cute faces at her little sister. They were already at the restaurant, waiting for their significant others. The doors opened and in walked the four omegas and Hoseok.

"Appa!" Nari squealed and rushed to Jimin who picked her up and kissed her cheeks, "I missed you my angel, I hope you had fun with your daddy, Dahyun and Kai, your Uncle Joon and Tae Tae," "Yes appa, I played on the swing and seesaw with Dahyun." Jimin walked over to his husband and pecked his lips, he then took Kai into his arms and kissed his head, Tae handed Dahyun to Yoongi and Jimin kissed her cheeks.

Meanwhile, Jungkook ran to his mate and sat on his lap, kissing him deeply. "I missed you Tae Tae," "I missed you too my bunny. Did you find anything for yourself?" "No I didn't, can you go with me next time?" "Okay baby."

Hoseok and Chaeyoung went to sit next to the young couple, the lady's head on his shoulder. Their fingers were laced together and they were happily observing their friends with their families.

The moment Jin entered the restaurant, he ran to his fiance and son. The omega kissed his alpha deeply and when they parted, Joon placed a kiss on his forehead. "Are you tired baby?" "No, not really," the omega answered taking Soobin in his arms. "My baby I've missed you so much," he said as he kissed his son's cheeks and forehead earning a babble from the baby. Namjoon watched his fiance holding their son so delicately and Soobin babbling away and his heart swelled with joy and love. "I love you both so much," he whispered as he pecked his mate's lips and his son's cheeks.

Just like that the day passed with the group of friends hanging out with each other and having fun. It was again another beautiful day.