Chapter 30

SMUT WARNING!!

Jin woke up from his sleep when another wave of his heat hit. He checked the clock on the night stand only to see he was asleep only for about an hour and now he was already in pain, slick leaking onto the sheets and heat burning his body. "Alpha, a-alpha," he shook Namjoon's shoulder to wake him up, "Yes baby? Another one of your waves hit?" the alpha asked with worry and Jin nodded with a whine escaping his lips. The alpha quickly pulled the omega onto his lap and started kissing him passionately while keeping his left hand securely on his waist and the other roaming around the Omega's chest and shoulders. Jin started grinding on the alpha's thighs making them wet with his slick. "Baby, do you want to ride me?" "Nngh~y-yes ah- yes alpha, p-pl-ease," "Okay baby," and their lips met once again in a dirty kiss.

Jin slowly aligned Namjoon's cock to his hole and slowly sat down, the alpha's cock stretching him to his limits and he loved it. Soon the omega had taken the whole length in, he moaned in great pleasure when Joon's cock reached his prostate. The alpha captured Jin's lips once again in a heated kiss while the omega bounced up and down, riding his alpha like there's no tomorrow. "You're d-doing so good baby, riding me so well. You feel amazing my love," Namjoon said in a very low and husky voice while thrusting upwards into Jin's hole meeting him halfway. The omega moaned loudly when the alpha continuously abused his prostate making him cum on the dom's stomach.

Namjoon flipped Jin so he was now hovering over the omega. His lips trailed down to the omega's stomach, licking his cum and tasting him, and soon he took the omega's once again hard cock into his mouth. The alpha loved the omega's taste; from his cock he slowly moved to his ass, eating it out like dessert making Jin moan and arch his back. Joon pushed his tongue inside the pink and tight hole, savouring the omega's sweet taste. "Alpha, want you in-inside m-me, please," With that Namjoon looked up and kissed his mate. "Baby I want to ask you to do something for me. Is that okay?" "What i-is i-it Joonie?" "I want you to mark me." Jin's eyes widened in shock. Alphas are the ones marking their mates, that's how it works; but an omega can also mark an alpha. However, almost all alphas don't like to be marked, they feel weak or like they're under an omega. The chances of an alpha asking an omega to mark him/her is one in a million. For an alpha to ask such a thing means he's/ she's really in love and trusts their partner with all they have, so Jin was moved to tears  when Namjoon said that. "Are you sure Joonie?" " Of course I am baby. I also want to show people that I belong to you, that I'm tied to you forever. You're mine and I'm yours. I love you Kim Seokjin," " I love you Kim Namjoon!" And the couple shared a deep kiss where they poured out all their love for each other. "Let me ride you again alpha," The omega said after the kiss and the alpha just nodded.

The omega was now straddling Namjoon's thighs while kissing him passionately and slowly lowering his ass on the alpha's big cock, loving the pleasure he got just from having the alpha inside him. Namjoon held onto Jin's waist tightly, groaning at the tightness around his cock and just then the omega started bouncing and riding him with his head thrown back and eyes shut from the pleasure. "You're so good baby, nnggh so good," Jin wanted to reply but the only sound coming out of his mouth was loud moans and pants. Namjoon didn't want his baby do all the work so he started thrusting upwards meeting Jin halfway, their pace had gotten faster, the omega can feel the familiar heat in his stomach signalling he was close to cumming and so was Namjoon since Jin can feel his knot swelling. "Baby, mark me now," the alpha said baring his neck to the omega who bore his fangs out and immediately sunk his fangs into his mate's scent gland. Another wave of euphoria swept over them as Namjoon came inside Jin, filling him with his warm cum and Jin came all over the alpha's stomach and chest, both exhausted and happy. Their already strong bond now grew stronger with both of them marked. Their hearts beating in sync, they can feel each other's thoughts and feelings, their souls connected. "Thank you baby, I love you so much. So much," "I love you t-too Joonie. T-thank you for choosing me," Jin said with tears rolling down his cheeks which Namjoon quickly kissed away. "Let's get some rest before another wave hits you again sweetheart," Jin just nodded and fell asleep in the same position they made love in, him straddling the alpha whose cock is still buried inside him but he wouldn't have had it any other way.

A/N: I'm so sorry for the horrible smut you guys had to read. I'm bad at this so please don't mind. And if you read both the smuts make sure to grab some hobi water to cleanse your eyes and minds.