Chapter 27

Three days later

The sun's rays reached Namjoon's eyes causing him to groan and turn to face his boyfriend, but to his surprise Jin wasn't there anymore. The alpha furrowed his brows and slowly opened his eyes, the small clock on his night stand read 6:14 AM, too early to be awake but apparently the omega was up. Namjoon got out of bed and went to check the bathroom but there was no sign of Jin so he went downstairs; he heard a soft voice humming a tune from the kitchen and his feet led him there. The alpha was captivated by the sight in front of him - Jin was wearing a cute peach coloured apron littered with cute sparkly flower prints (Namjoon wasn't sure where Jin found it from) making waffles and cutting some fruits. The scene looked so domestic it made the alpha feel a certain type of warmth that made his heart soar.

Jin had woken up extra early today so he could make breakfast for his boyfriend before he leaves for the office. The omega had been staying at Namjoon's house since the attack because
1: He didn't want to be alone
2: He somehow cannot stay away from the alpha for even 9 hours.
3: He loved waking up in his alpha's arms every morning.
The omega was busy preparing the breakfast and humming a tune when he felt a pair of strong arms wrap around his waist, the familiar scent of pine and eucalyptus invading his nostrils making him smile widely. "Good morning baby," Namjoon greeted his boyfriend and placed a kiss on his healed cheek. "Good morning Joonie," Jin replied, gently leaning his head on the alpha's shoulder. "Why'd you wake up so early sweetheart? I told you already you don't need to do any chores or cook," "But Joonie, I want to cook for you," Jin pouted. "Okay then but don't work too much baby," "Mmm okay."

The two decided to shower first and then have their breakfast, Jin showered in Namjoon's room while the alpha used the bathroom in one of the extra rooms. Now the couple were eating their breakfast peacefully, the alpha already dressed in one of his suits that made him look intimidating and hot at the same time while the omega was dressed in a light blue button shirt which belonged to Namjoon ( the omega had stolen a lot of the alpha's shirts and hoodies claiming he loved them because of the alpha's scent) and a pair of black skinny jeans that had a rip on the right knee. "Baby you are an amazing cook. I love the waffles so much," said the alpha with a genuine smile making Jin blush. " Also, would you like to come with me to my office?" The omega looked up in surprise, "But I'll be a bother," "Baby you're not a bother, in fact I'll love it. So will you come with me?" "I'd love to Joonie!" The omega squealed like a child.

Timeskip to the office

"Whoa! I know your company is big but this is soooo big," Jin said with wide eyes making Namjoon laugh. "Why are you laughing at me? Do you think I'm too foolish?" The omega asked feeling ashamed but the alpha noticed this and quickly hugged him, "No baby, I laughed because you're so cute and I'm happy that you like this place. Now let's head to my office," and he took the Omega's hand leading him to his private elevator. They stopped at the twelfth floor where Joon's and Yoongi's offices are. As they were about to enter the alpha's office Yoongi walked over to them with a gummy smile. "Good morning Joon, Jin hyung," "Good morning Hyung/ Yoongi ah, " The couple greeted and the trio entered the elegant office and headed to the couches. "It's nice to see you fully healed hyung," "Thank you Yoongi ah, Joonie has been taking good care of me," "Of course, he is after all whipped for you," "I'm not gonna deny that. Of course I'm whipped for my baby," Namjoon confidently said and pulled the omega closer to him.

The day went by pretty fast and Jin had a great time. He was grateful to have Namjoon in his life. The alpha proudly told everyone that the omega is his boyfriend, never hesitating when anyone asks. A few hours after Yoongi went back to his own office, Mr Lee entered Namjoon's office with a female beta. "Mr Kim, Ms Choi is here to see you. She didn't have an appointment but insisted that she needs to meet you because it's urgent. The alpha was annoyed. First, he never liked meeting anyone (except for Jin and Yoongi) in his office, second, the lady didn't even set an appointment, third, he could see that she was looking down on Jin who didn't notice her look of disgust because he was busy reading a book on the couch. "What is it you want Ms Choi?" The alpha asked the female beta who was wearing very little clothing, obvious that she was trying to seduce the alpha. "Oh I just wanted to meet you," she said in a very sultry way making Namjoon gag internally and Jin looking up to see her. "If you don't have any important work, please leave immediately. I'm a busy man."

Ms Choi was taken aback. No alpha has ever rejected her, heck the moment they see her body they'd be all over her; but Namjoon didn't even glance at her which made her furious. "Oh but I do have some important business, if you know what I mean," she winked at the alpha, "but first that worthless and useless omega should get out, right Mr Kim?" Namjoon was furious. How dare she call his lover, his future mate worthless and useless! He looked over to where Jin was and saw that he was on the verge of tears breaking the alpha's heart. The alpha quickly got up from his seat and rushed to Jin's side, kneeling on the ground and wiping the Omega's tears that were now flowing nonstop. "Oh baby, you're not worthless. You are in fact the most worthy person. You're so special to me-" His words were cut off by an annoying voice, " Mr Kim why are you kneeling for an omega. He's disgusting. If I were you I'd sell him." "And if I were you I'd shut my mouth. How dare you insult my mate? Calling him worthless and useless, and now telling me to sell him? Who even are you? If I ever see your face again, I'll end you without any hesitation," Namjoon each word filled with venom. He stood up sat on the couch, pulling Jin on his lap and kissed his lips sweetly. "Mr Lee, please cancel all our collaborations with the Choi. And never ever let any of them step foot into my building," " Yes sir."