Chapter 50

Three years later

Namjoon was deep in sleep when he felt something tugging on the duvet. With a groan he slowly opened his eyes, trying to adjust to the darkness of his room and turned to where he felt the tugging. When the small figure saw the alpha looking at him, he made grabby hands for him, Namjoon immediately picked him up and brought him to his lap. "What's wrong pup? Are you feeling sick or hurt?" the alpha asked his son with worry, "Bad dweam dada, m-miss appa," Soobin said with a sniffle. At that Joon's face fell, he softly caressed his pup's hair, "I miss your appa too Binie, I miss him everyday. But if he was here he wouldn't want you to worry and be scared, Daddy's here for you buddy. I love you,"  "I sleep wif dada?" "Of course baby, now let's get some sleep."

The next time Namjoon woke up it was 7 am. He looked at the little body snuggled close to his chest and he couldn't help but smile but when he looked at the empty right side of his bed he let out a deep sigh, "I miss you Jinnie," he softly said. The alpha softly caressed Soobin's hair then he got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom to shower and get ready for work.  After half an hour, he'd already showered and gotten dressed, and as he stepped out of the bathroom he saw that Soobin was awake, sitting upright in the middle of the bed his lips quivering. The moment he saw Namjoon walk over to him he jumped out of the bed and rushed to his father who immediately picked him up and kissed his cheeks.

"Dada I scawed you go like appa," the pup said burrying his face in his father's chest. "Oh Binie I'm right here pup, daddy's not going anywhere. Now let's go get you ready first okay?" Namjoon said sweetly and his son just nodded.

By the time the father-son duo finished their breakfast it was 8:30 am. "Master, will young master accompany you to the office?" a maid asked and Soobin looked at his father with his doe eyes that resembled his appa's. "Yes, I'll take him with me today, it's a Friday after all," the alpha answered and the maid bowed and left the dining room while the pup was smiling widely at his father, dimples showing on his cheeks. "Alright then let's get going buddy," Namjoon flashed a dimpled smile to his son and picked him up.

"Dada I miss Nari noona and Hyunie noona and Kai hyung," Soobin said from the backseat cutely showing three fingers to his father who smiled fondly at him through the rearview mirror before focusing on the road ahead. "Would you like to go visit them tomorrow?" "Yes dada. Can I bring Koya and show it to Kai hyung?" "Anything you want buddy," Soobin clapped his hands excitedly and started singing random tunes until they reach the KE Building.

Namjoon led Soobin through the entrance and everyone who saw the pup could not help but to coo at his adorableness. The pup was skipping happily through the lobby while holding his father's hand and smiling at everyone. They got into the private elevator and when they reached the twelfth floor they got out. The moment they stepped out of the elevator, Soobin let out a squeal and ran towards the three figures who were smiling at him. "Noona, Hyunie noona! Kai hyung! " the pup shouted as he hugged his best friends, "I missed you so much," "We miss you too Binie, do you want to go play in the recreation room?" Nari asked and Soobin nodded eagerly.

"Dada, I go with noona to play?" "Of course buddy, but be safe and don't disturb others alright," "Uncle Joon I missed you," Nari said as she went to hug him and kiss his cheek. "I missed you too princess," he said as he ruffled her hair. "Uncle Joon, Kai also miss you," Huening Kai said as he made grabby hands for his God father who quickly picked him up and kissed his cheeks, "I missed you a lot Kai, and Dahyunie too," Namjoon said as he put down Kai and hugged Dahyun. "Kids, Hyuna will accompany you, now have fun but don't get hurt," Yoongi said with a smile and with that the kids excitedly ran to the elevator with Hyuna following behind.

"Good morning Hyung," "Good morning Joon, I hope you don't mind me bringing the kids," "Hyung I'm happy you did, Soobin has missed them alot. Would you like to chat in my cabin?" "Nah, I've got some documents to check," Yoongi said with a smirk that the younger alpha did not notice. "See you later hyung," "See you later Joon, enjoy."