Chapter 21

Namjoon was taking Jin on a special date to celebrate three months of being together. The alpha loves the omega so so much, there were no words to describe his love for him - Jin was Namjoon's life, his happiness, his energy, his motivation, his inspiration, his everything. He loves the man so much. It was no different for the omega, he loves his alpha so much. He loves how he makes him feel so loved and special, his kindness, his respect for omegas, his protectiveness and possessiveness. He loves the man - everything about the man.

"Joonie where are you taking me?" "It's a surprise sweetheart," Namjoon took a quick glance at his pouting boyfriend and chuckled, "Don't pout darling, please be patient," "But I really want to know where you're taking me. What if I don't look decent?" Jin continued pouting making the alpha melt. "We're almost there love," "Okay then I'll be patient." The car was now silent, Jin was staring out the window and admiring the places they were passing through. They've been driving for two hours but they felt at peace. The car came to a stop. "Are we here?" "Yes sweetie," Namjoon got out of the car and went to open Jin's door; the omega took the alpha's hand and blushed. Seriously even after three months of dating the alpha can always make him blush but he loves it.

Namjoon opened the back of his car and took out a picnic basket surprising Jin. The place they were at was beautiful. It was a big grassy field surrounded by wild flowers, the scent of nature hitting their senses. "Get on my back sweetheart, we'll have to go up that hill to get to our spot," Namjoon said making Jin look at him with shock. "So this beautiful field is not the spot?" "No Jinnie, we'll have to go up that hill. So get on my back," "I'll walk on my own, you don't have to carry me," Jin said with a pout. "But I don't want you to get tired. So please Jinnie?" "Okay fine," Jin got on Namjoon's back and was holding onto him tightly.

The omega, loved being carried by his alpha. He put his chin on the alpha's shoulder and brought his nose close to his neck inhaling his scent. Namjoon chuckled at Jin's not so subtle 'sniffing'. "Do you want to scent me sweetheart?" The question got Jin startled. He had wanted to scent the alpha and the alpha to scent him since their second date because they have not mated and not marked each other yet, but he was afraid to ask because he thought Namjoon would think he was clingy. "Sweetheart?" The omega was interrupted from his line of thoughts, "Oh uh, actually yes, I've been wanting to scent you and I also want you to scent me," he said shyly making the alpha smile proudly. "Okay, when we reach the place, we'll scent each other."

"We're here darling," Jin looked up and was astonished at the view. They were now at the top of the hill. It was beautiful. He can see the mountains in the distance and just below the magnificent valley. Namjoon put him down and brought him closer. "I hope you like it," he said softly while placing a kiss to Jin's head. "I l-love it Joonie! Thank you so much!" The omega exclaimed with teary eyes. They arrived at the right time. The sun was just beginning to disappear behind the mountains, the sky painted orange, with pink clouds scattered here and there that it almost seemed magical. Just as the sun was about to disappear Jin got on his tippy toes and kissed Namjoon; he threw his arm around the alpha's neck and deepened the kiss while the alpha held his waist and pulled him closer. They both parted after a minute, a smile in their faces. The alpha took out a small box with a ribbon tied to it and handed it to Jin, "it's nothing much sweetheart but it's a symbol of my love for you," "Joonie you didn't have to get me anything, the flowers were already great and just being with you is the best gift," "I have to sweetheart, you deserve all the best things in the world," Namjoon said making Jin's eyes water all over again. "Can I open it?" "Go ahead Jinnie,"

Jin gasped. "J-Joonie, they're beautiful." Inside the box were two simple rings. "They're promise rings. Seokjin, I love you so much. Some people might say we're rushing too much but I don't care. I know for a fact we were made to be together my love, so these rings are just a small symbol of how much I love you," "You're the best alpha I've ever met. I love you so much my alpha, I really love you. I can't imagine my life without you, I can't imagine a life where I don't get to be with you. You're my everything Kim Namjoon, my alpha." Namjoon placed the ring onto Jin's middle finger and Jin did the same to him, after that they both leaned in for another kiss. "Can I scent you now alpha?" "Of course my lovely omega."

With that Jin nuzzled his nose on Namjoon's scent gland, he kissed it a few times and licked it and went back to nuzzling, soon enough he could smell his scent on the alpha. He smiled to himself, happy with his work. He kissed the scent gland one more time and moved away, then pecking Namjoon's lips. The omega then bared his neck to the alpha, waiting to be scented. The alpha trailed kisses from the omega's jaw slowly till he reached his scent gland. Namjoon nuzzled his neck on the omega's scent gland, inhaling the sweet scent, he then kissed it a few times and licking it making Jin let out a soft moan. Namjoon continued kissing and licking until he could smell his scent on Jin, content. He moved away and pulled the omega into a warm hug. "Thank you for trusting me my love, I love you," "I love you too alpha," "Now let's eat, eomma made the food," "Mm I'm hungry."

The couple laid out under a beautiful tree, a blanket that was packed in the basket. Jin sat on Namjoon's lap, he was feeling a bit clingy after scenting his alpha. "You want me to feed you darling?" "Yes please," So the alpha fed the omega on his lap and himself. They ate till their hearts content and after their dinner, they decided it was time to leave. They headed to Jin's home since Namjoon had agreed to stay over making the omega happy. It was a memorable night for them.

The rings

The rings