Chapter 28

Mr Lee led the female outside, taking her to the third floor so he can do the needful and fulfill his boss's wishes. The secretary was very much happy that his boss ended business with the Chois cause in his opinion they were all shameless. 'Mr Kim is like his father. You can mess with them but if you even as much just say one insulting word to their mates then it's over,' Mr Lee thought to himself.

Meanwhile in Namjoon's office Jin was still sniffling. "My baby, my angel, please don't cry anymore," "I'm crying because I'm happy. Thank you for standing up for me and you didn't have to end your business deals with her, it could be bad for your company. I'm okay. Her words mean nothing when I have the best alpha loving me," "I'll always stand by you, with you and for you Jin. I love you so much. And ending collaborations with her won't even affect our company. Your alpha is quite rich you know," Namjoon said with a smirk making Jin laugh. "Baby, I have a meeting at 5 with the directors so is it okay if you're alone or would you like to come with me?" "Joonie, it's an important meeting you cannot just bring me along. How about someone showing me around your company while I wait?" "That's a good idea love. I'll just call Hyuna."

Five minutes later a beautiful omega walked into the room. She had long brown hair, beautiful eyes and wonderful figure. "Mr Kim you called for me?" "Ah yes Hyuna. Meet my boyfriend Kim Seokjin, and Jin this is Yoongi hyung's secretary," Jin bowed politely at her and she returned it with a bow of her own along with her beautiful smile. "Please show him around the company, I would love to do it myself but I have a meeting in ten minutes. I hope you don't mind," "Of course sir, I'd love to give Mr Kim a tour," She said with a huge smile on her face. "Please just call me Jin," "Oh! Okay. Let's get going then I have a lot to show you Jin," "Okay let's go," And the two hurried out of the office but Namjoon's voice stopped them. "Baby won't you give me a kiss?" Jin blushed deeply at the question but he quickly ran to his alpha, hugged him tightly and pecked his lips. "I love you Alpha," "I love you baby, oh and Hyuna, please call me in case anything happens," "Roger sir!" With that the two omegas excitedly left the office.

Jin and Hyuna have been going around the company building for more than half an hour. They got to know each other pretty well and you could say they were now good friends. Jin also learnt that Hyuna, even though being an omega was able to work as Yoongi's secretary although he was an alpha because she was already mated and she and her mate already have twins who are now 2 years old. They were now on the twenty second floor where the recreational rooms were. The employees often go there to relax their minds in order for them to not lose their productivity. There was a music room, a dance studio, even a gaming room and a cafe. "This is the employees' favourite floor," Hyuna giggled, Jin agreeing, " If I worked in KE I would be on this floor for hours," he joked. Suddenly Jin felt a sharp pain in his abdomen and heat rush through his body. 'Oh no!' Jin thought. Hyuna noticed the spike in her friend's scent and immediately understood what was happening, she quickly grabbed his hand and took him to the elevator that led directly to the twelfth floor. Once in the elevator Jin fell to the floor, his whole body hurts and he feels so hot and uncomfortable, he could also feel slick leak out. Hyuna rubbed circles on his back hoping to calm him a bit but it wasn't of much use. Heats are painful for omegas if they don't have sex, especially for unmated ones like Jin. Immediately when the elevator doors open, the female omega, with all her strength helped Jin walk to his alpha's office and once inside, Hyuna locked the door and led Jin to the couch.

Namjoon was attentively listening to Yoongi's presentation when his phone buzzed. He furrowed his brows when he saw it was a text from Hyuna.

Hyuna:
Sir, Jin needs you. He got his heat and we're now in your office.

The moment the alpha read the text he stood up immediately and rushed towards the door, "I'm sorry everyone. This is an emergency, Mr Min and Mr Lee will handle the rest of the meeting," he said and bowed a little before running out of the conference room. Namjoon was on the fifth floor so he quickly went to an elevator pressing the twelfth floor. 'I thought his heat was due next week. My baby is suffering right now,' the alpha thought to himself. The second the elevator door opened he rushed to his office and used his key to open the door. The sweetest scent of daffodils and honey filled his senses. It was so intoxicating it made him want to take the omega right there but he had to control himself. He walked over to the couch where his beloved boyfriend is writhing in pain and crying.

Jin's body feels like it's on fire. He just wanted his alpha to calm him down and make him his. As he was writhing in pain on the couch his alpha's scent invaded him, the oh so sweet and calming scent of pine and eucalyptus and at that moment he felt himself leak a great amount of slick that probably drenched even the couch. "Baby," the omega heard his alpha calling him and he immediately jumped into his embrace, burying his nose in the crook of Namjoon's neck and inhaling his scent deeply. The alpha almost lost control, he could smell his Omega's slick and saw his couch drenched in the sticky liquid but he stayed strong not wanting their first time making love to be in an office. "A-Alpha~" Jin whined and held onto him tightly, "I know baby I know, let's go home okay." Jin sobbed louder thinking his alpha didn't want to spend his heat with him so he'll take him home, "B-But A-Alpha I want to spend m-my heat with you," he clutched tightly onto the alpha's blazer, "Yes baby, I know and I'll spend it with you my love. But let's spend it at home okay? You can even make a nest," the Omega's eyes lit up at the mention of a nest so he nodded.

Namjoon quickly carried Jin to his private elevator that'll lead them directly to where his car is parked, Hyuna assuring him that she'll inform Yoongi about everything. Soon they reached the car and the alpha put the omega in the passenger seat, buckling his seat belt for him. Jin was squirming and writhing because of the pain, tears continuously fell down his face making Namjoon's heart hurt for his boyfriend. Fifteen minutes later they both arrived home, the alpha carrying the omega to his bedroom. "Use whatever you want to make your nest baby, I'll just go Downstairs for a bit and tell the butler to not come to this floor," "Okay Alpha."