Ch 1: About the Red Hood

An: similar to the original but slightly alter.

(Scene: Headmasters office)
3rd Person POV:

The Headmasters of Hero Academy have ordered a meeting with their staff, pro heroes, Qrow, Winter, Night Raid, and the students to discuss the topic of great importance.

Ozpin: "We're extremely grateful you all could arrive" he said.

Nezu: "Now, the reason we called you all here is about a vigilante" he explains.

Izuku: "Oh, you mean the Red Hood, right?" He asks which the Headmasters nod for confirmation.

Nezu: "Indeed. The Red Hood has been striking nearly everyone: heroes and villains. The Red Hood is both extremely dangerous and violent. He shows no mercy to anyone as he is ruthlessly kills anyone that stands in his path" he said causing almost everyone, excluding the Headmasters, shiver at this information.

Ruby: "So um what kind of super power does the Red Hood have?" She ask with a worried yet curious tone.

Sirzech: "Actually, the sources we gathered from the videos of his known attacks is that the Red Hood is actually powerless " he explains which almost everyone, except for the headmasters and a few others, were shocked at this piece of knowledge.

The students start to whispers and talk amongst themselves while the teachers grew immediate concerns of this matter.

Issei: "So what? This Red Hood is nothing but a powerless freak! He is an inferior species compare to us with powers!" He arrogantly proclaim.

Unknown to them they were being recorded.

???: "Tsk you wish" the mysterious spy thought.

Before Sirzech could spoke a punch send Issei into the wall which surprised them.

Opzin: "Miss Matoi!" He said as the student know as Ryuko is the one who punch Issei.

Ryuko: "Oh sh*t up you bast*rd!" She said surprising them "you and everyone else here were once like me before we gain these 'powers' so don't forget about it" she said before standing near the wall.

Nezu: cough "Well as she say. We already search up for any match to the Red Hood which leads up to a dead end" he said.

Asia: "um what about the damage that Red Hood done" she ask a bit scared.

Najenda: "... It start with him gathering those off the street. Then he attack small gangs who refused to join him. And finally he is now wiping out all big criminal organizations, with the Nawatsuna being the lastest" she said.

Akame: "I'm guessing the justice side are suffering too" she said.

Nezu: sigh "Yes but it much worst" he said but before he could speak Bakugo sister, Katsuki, enter the room.

Katsuki: "you better turn on the news" she said standing beside Ryuko. Nezu then turn on the news which gain everyone, minus a few, attention.

Lisa Lavender: "Hello everyone, this is Lisa Lavender. Today we received a live recording, caught by none other then Lois Lane, of the police officers past deals with the Nawatsuna" she said shocking them.

Ruby: "that have to be fake right?" She said. But to their horrors it reveal that it was true.

Lisa Lavender: "However that wasn't all" she said as a list of hero agencies crimes and sins which shock them. "It would seems that people who was apart of these agencies have admit that these heroes have done more evil than good" she said. The screen then change to Haven Academy where officers are arresting Leonardo shocking Opzin. "Including Leonardo who allow hunters and heroes to be killed just to save his hide" she said as the TV turn off.

Asia: "my goodness" she said horrified.

The headmasters then allow the students to leave but while the students leave one spoke in the hallway.

Richard: "That is probably all lies" he said.

Bakugo: "Yeah! The extra is right!" He said but dodge a avogodo from Richard which lead to the two glaring at each other.

Yang: "you two better knock it off" she said causing both to be silence until a phone caught the students attention which is from Izumi.

Izumi: answering her phone "oh hi mom" she said but her eyes widen which caught their attention.

Izuku: "sis did something happen?" He ask his sister end the called with tears coming down her cheeks.

Izumi: "Mom just say that Red Hood killed five thugs from raping her" she said shocking everyone.

Iida: "What! But killing is wrong!" He said doing the karate chop.

Ryuko: "tsk at less he is doing something" she said with Katsuki agreeing with her.

Bolt: "But can't you see that locking them up can reform themselves?" She said but to everyone shock Izumi punch her with tears running down her cheeks.

Izumi: "those thugs were once members of the Joker gang!" She said surprising them as she broke into crying.

Mina: "come on let bring you to the dorms" she said as both her and Jiro help bring Izumi walk towards the dorm.

Richard: "oh just get over it. Y/N is dead" he said but immediately he was beaten to near death by Y/N true friends/crushes.