Ch 2: Bloody Chase

An: okay I am a bit surprised that many of you hate Robin from Teen Titan go. So I am curious if you all give me comments on who you want to suffer from Dc, Marvel, and anime crossovers.

(Scene: Warehouse)
3rd person POV:

Inside a warehouse far from the docks, Adam Taurus who is tied up on the ground, yet the terrorist look like he is completely beaten to a pulp.

Adam Taurus condition:
Collapse lungs.
Black eyes.
Bloody and broken horns.
Dislocated left knee and broken right leg.

Suddenly Adam heard the sounds of high heels walking towards him. This reveal to be none other then the leader of the White Fang: Sienna Khan.

S-K: Sigh "You know Adam, all your torture could've been prevented if you hadn't try to kill me" she said

While Sienna see Red Hood and his allies as valuable people to both herself and the White Fang, Adam see them the same way he see all humans. Viruses that are needed to be wiped out.

Yet, during a failed attempt to assassinate Sienna, both himself and his loyalist were defeated and capture. However the reason it failed was because of Adam own siblings betrayal. Both Eve (twin) and Luke (older) never want to wiped out humans but rather kill the corrupt government.

Adam: "I'm ... doing .... what .... the White .... Fang .... needs" he says painfully.

Sienna sigh then look behind him and nod which three pairs of footsteps are heard. Red Hood and two other people in black cloaks come out of the shadows.

Red Hood: "heh. Stop me if you heard this one before: so a bull headbutt into a electric fence. What do you get?" He said pulling out a stun baton.

Red Hood then hit Adam in the nuts with the stun baton which cause Adam to moo while Sienna see her scroll

Red Hood: "Shock Beef" he said and knocked Adam out.

Sienna: annoyed "Red, we got scum from Hero Academy coming. Better wrap this up" she said.

Red Hood POV: