Crazy Plants (18+)

An: This will be a threesome with Y/N, Harley and Ivy.

Scene: Evernight Castle|Greenhouse.
Y/N POV:

As soon as I close the door Ivy plants remove my clothes before bringing me to Ivy and Harley.

Me: "Thank you" I said which the plants nod as they guard the doors while I look at Ivy.

Ivy: "So which one you want to do~" she said as her strap-on c*ck is in Harley p*ssy.

Me: "mm why not both" I said and pin both ladies to the plant bed as I shove my c*ck in Ivy p*ssy before switching to Harley *sshole.

Harley: "Yippie!" She said as she is completely submissive to both myself and Ivy.

Ivy: moan "oh Y/N~ keep going~" she said as she suck Harley t*ts while enjoying me pounding her as she f*ck Harley.

Me: "who do you two love" I said as I pull Harley hair a tiny bit while smacking Ivy *ss.

Both: "you!" They yell as they enjoy this.

A few minutes later.

I filled Ivy womb up before filling Harley womb alongside Ivy. But I wasn't finished as I continue to dominate both women with Harley making an aheago face.

While Ivy is making a dopey face which I smile as both myself and both ladies continue our love throughout the night

3rd POV:

A couple of hours pass since Y/N, Harley and Ivy fun but in the morning all three were pass out from the long make out love. However in both women wombs y/n seed got Ivy impregnate while Harley got impregnate by both.

An: yeah I know some of y'all might think it impossible but it possible as I done my research along with me bending reality rules a tiny bit too.