Ch 18: Truth

It wasn't long until Red Hood and his team face to face with the Hero Academy elites.

Y/N (Red Hood) POV:

Standing before me and my team are worst bird: Richard, the bullies, and remaining teachers but what made these teachers different is that they allow my old self to suffer.

Bullies:

Rias.
Issei.
Akeno.
Kiba.
Koneko.
Bakugo.
Mineta.
Yang.
Wiess.
Cardin and his team.

Teachers that give Y/n school life a living hell:

Blackluster (One Punch Man)
Tanktop Master (One Punch Man)
Goodwitch.
Present Mic.
Vlad King.

But to my confusion I never see All Might, Ruby, Blake, or Asia once however I ignore that and face the Hero Academy so called S heroes and future heroes.

Rias: "You dare attack us!?" She said.

Me: "Yeah we do red bimbo sl*t" I said.

Yang: "Who do you think you are?!" She said but a familiar woman reveal herself shocking her.

Raven (Rwby): "My future husband" she said shocking everyone.

Issei: "Why would you married him!? I'm The Harem King!" He said.

Ryuko (Kill la kill): "Sorry short stick but you can't please a woman like him" she said revealing herself which shock Hero Academy.

Vlad King: "How did you escape prison?!" He said but both himself and the others realize that this city police had arrived and start arresting the corrupt side of Hero Academy.

Lian: "We manage to get the real police officers to arrest the corrupt side of the law thus they allow Ryuko and the others to join us on stopping the corruption: you lot" she said revealing how Ryoku and her escape.

Richard: "Tsk doesn't matter we have powers to stop you!" He said which the bullies agree.

Me: "Same old brats that I still know learning the same mistakes from the past" I said confusing the bullies and teachers.

Kiba: "I'm sorry do we know you?" He ask not realizing that everything is being live record.

Me: "Oh you do as you broke the same vow to your friends from the Holy Swords project" I said shocking them.

Goodwitch: "Reveal yourself!" She said which I did and reveal my identity shocking everyone.

Bakugo: "How the hell did you escape prison Weakling?!" He said a bit shock.

Me: "I never got there and instead was torture by Joker and his allies for five years" I said shocking them and the entire world.

Blackluster: "How are you still alive!?" He said.

Me: "let's just say the Lazarus is no myth" I said confusing everyone.

Richard: "Doesn't matter! You gonna regret attacking us!" He said.

Cardin: "Yeah and maybe you get to see your girlfriend: Rena in the afterlife and we know because we, the teachers, and headmasters Ozpin, Sirzech, and Superman kill her! Just to get you both out of our lives" He said which reveal the truth to the whole world.

Me: "Idiot you just amendment your sins to the entire world" I said shocking them.

It was then I saw Mineta trying to escape if it wasn't for Toga and Tsuyu stopping him and done the Kendo club treatment on him but I winced after hearing a crush and a snap.

Me: "Now that grape brat is out of the way let put these *ssholes down" I said the both myself and my team charge at both the bullies and teachers.