Ch 5: Encounter and Recruiting

An: okay so here this chapter will be slightly different.

(Scene: Rooftop)
3rd person POV

Standing on top of a highest building is Red Hood who is on the lookout however not long did he heard fighting which he head there.

Upon arriving at the area.

Red Hood is completely amaze yet confused about what he is seeing.

What he is seeing: A bunch of Joker thugs getting killed by Katsuki, Izumi, Ryuko and surprising Mina.

A few minutes later.

Once the thugs were dead R-H reveal himself.

R-H: clapping softly "wow" he said gaining the four girls attention. "I admit that you four have skills yet you four don't do that at 'school' so care to elaborate?" He ask.

Ryuko: "I formed a small group of outsiders who want to change the world" she said with determination in her eyes. "We sorta do what you do but slightly different" she said with a grin before slicing off a thug head clean off.

R-H mind: "mm it would seems that there might be a bright future" he thought before speaking out loud.

R-H: "If you and your group want to change the world then you need someone to teach you properly" he said surprising them.

Katsuki: "What the catch?" She ask but all R-H did was throwing them a weird device which Ryuko caught.

R-H: start walking away "Play that in private and afterwards" he said but stop then look over his shoulder. "We can begin your training" he said walking into the shadows.

Time skip.

(Scene: Anti-Hero Academy Outsider house)

Inside the house is Ryuko along with a few others

Members of A-H-A-O:

Ryuko.
Katsuki.
Izumi.
Mina.
Kurome.
Seryu.
Nonon.
Raven (Dc comics).
Blackfire (Dc comics).
Jinx (Dc comics).
Spider Gwen(Marvel).
Mary Jane (Marvel).
Laura Kinney (Marvel).

An: I know this is mostly females but in my opinion: females are dangerous and smart.

After telling the others about encountering Red Hood they all agree to see what the strange device contains.

Upon pressing the button a thin screen appears which surprised them but immediately they heard Red Hood voice from the device

Red Hood recording: "if you have press the button then you are either, A: those who want to change the world or B: those who are loyal to 'Heroes' Academy" he said.

The girls: "those b*tchs can eat sh*t!" they said which cause the device to flash green.

R-H R: "Ah welcome promising recruits. Anyone who say certain things about that fraud school is promising true vigilantes" he said as the screen reveal a plan.

R-H R: "The first step in joining the cause is by getting yourselves expel and getting arrested" he said surprising them.

Spider Gwen: gulp "this may be a challenge" she said nervously.

R-H R: "don't worry about the cops for a few are apart of changing the world" he said surprising them. "Why they are helping? Well I explained after you get yourselves 'arrested' by the cops" he said.

An: okay so here is what they are doing.

Step one: Go and start beating the sh*t of those who bullied and targeting the weak.

Step two: Upon doing missions start torturing criminals that are pure evil.

Step three: Destroy any drug places.

Step four: After getting called by the headmasters they tell them that they are no longer interested in becoming a 'hero' then start to beat up Richard (aka Robin) to the point of death.

And finally: Upon getting expel and capture they are given to the police who drive them to a secret warehouse

An: so tell me what you think of that? Also the five steps are what the girls did.

The A-H-A-O exit the truck but upon exiting they are surprised they are facing Red Hood.

R-H: "well done and now that you are 'arrested' we can begin your training" he said.