A Tiger Wild Night (18+)

An: okay so every chapter with no ch mean that it lemon time. And starting off we got Sienna first.

(Scene: Sienna Bedroom)
Y/N POV:

After using the Anti Toxic on that cow and the humiliation of those 'heroes' we return to Menagerie.

However after my two friends left Sienna grab my arm and guide me to her bedroom but soon I realized why.

Me: "She must want to enjoy a pleasure time" I thought.

A few minutes later.

Upon the two of us entering Sienna room I immediately noticed the sweet scent.

Me: "did you put Bloody Rose candle around the room?" I ask making her blush a little.

Sienna: "maybe" she said as she lock the door and walk behind a folding screen to change.

An: Bloody Rose is a fake candle, I think, which is use mostly for romance settings. Also I thought a folding screen would make sense.

I smile as she got unchanged but I immediately widen my eyes at the clothes she just changed into.

Sienna: "I think someone got happy~" she said with a purr.

Me: "heh I guess you want to get to the main event?" I said which she nod and got on the bed.

Sienna: "This tiger need her king~" she said shaking her butt making me have a little nosebleed but nevertheless I remove all my clothes and got on top of her.

Lemon start.

I smile as I unclip her bra bit before she could cover her breasts I turn her over and suck her t*t which cause her to moan. I kept sucking and licking her t*t while removing her panties but after I fully removed her panties I stop teasing her t*t.

Sienna: pout "why you st!" She said but gasp when I lick her p*ssy and pinch her cl*t. I then grab her hip and stand up to make her face my c*ck which cause her to blush a little.

She then took a deep breath and deep throat my c*ck which surprised me a little since I am 10 inch in length. But I continue to please her while she please me.

Ten minutes of pleasing each other later.

After a few positions we reach our limit and came with her squirting all over my face and I filling her stomach up.

A few seconds later.

After a quick recharge I tease her p*ssy with my c*ck for a few seconds before slamming deep inside of her. She start to moan and pant as I jackhammer her while slapping her a*s. Not long did she start to make an ahegao face which surprised me a little but I grin and start to pound her none stop.

 Not long did she start to make an ahegao face which surprised me a little but I grin and start to pound her none stop

A few hours of none stop pleasure later.

3rd person POV:

Both Y/N and Sienna fell asleep on the bed after the none stop pleasure which Sienna have both her holes filled with c*m coming out. The two sleep peacefully as they cuddle each other.

Lemon end.

An: sorry if it was short but as usual I don't have a lot of ideas for lemons lately so hope you all enjoy this lemon with Sienna.