Ch 17: HA Getting Rekt

An: basically the corrupt side of Hero Academy getting rekt by: Red Hood team, villains, and none corrupt heroes that sided with Red Hood.

The villains are beating the living sh*t out of heroes (mha) and Huntresses/Hunters, while the none corrupt heroes are capturing corrupt heroes, that sided with Superman, and defeating devils, that are loyal to Sirzech. And finally Red Hood team are hammering the corrupt teachers and bullies.

Here the list:
Endeavor and Riser getting froze in ice by ice related villains.
Sssn got brutally beaten by Cinder and her team.
Stone and Garfield got themselves humiliate by Jinx and the other Hives.
Doctor Druid (Marvel) and Reed Richards (Marvel) got their *sses handle by Dr Doom himself.

An: in this version Dr Doom never became a villain but he does rule his country with a iron fist.

Captain Marvel got her *ss kicked by Superwoman (Dc Unlimited: Crime Syndicate).

An: who else should get their *sses get owned? And i ask because I'm saving the best for the next chapter.

Matsuda and Motohama got themselves corner by Aresia (Dc comics) who stab them both in the middle area where she cut off their manhood.

An: this version is the same but instead of purging all men she join forces with Red Hood to purge only men that deserves to be purge.

Midnight try to put multiple villains to sleep but discovered that her quirk ain't working which lead to her getting knocked out by Do-S (One punch)