Ch 6: Attack on Atlas

An: similar to the original but slightly different also this will be a invasion too.

(Scene: Schnee office)
3rd person POV:

???: "Sonuvab*tch!" A middle aged man scream in anger.

This is none other then Jacques Schnee current head of the Schnee Company.

J S: "Are you telling me that red head f*cker not only set those freaks free again but he also destroy the Dust and stole the weapons too!?" He yell.

One manager: "Not only that but he also destroy one of the new mines that the transportation vehicle was heading towards" he said.

An: basically a recently mine that had no miners yet.

J S: "Of all the! F*ck!" He yell throwing a mug at a wall.

Another manager: "Unfortunately this the 10th time he strike Schnee property. Which is causing our resources to be limited" he said causing Jacques to slam his fist onto the table.

J S: "Wanna tell me why that b*stard ain't dead!?" He said.

Third manager: "Anyone we send is immediately beaten or quit" he said showing Jacques a video of the male members of Ace Operatives lock in a mental hospital while the females are recovering.

J S: "What about Ironwood, Winter or that android!?" He yell.

First manager: show a video "basically Ironwood lock himself in his office, Winter is recovering and the Android was capture along with her creator" he said.

J S: "F*ck!" He yell and throw a pot of flower at the door which was open and somehow the pot hit a woman.

Third Manager: "Even the Hero Academy are having a trouble dealing with him" he said.

Second Manager: "However it would seems that these recent attacks means Red Hood is aiming for the company which means he is after you sir" he said causing Jacques to flinch a little.

J S: "Double, no, triple security here. I want that b*stard severe and unmasked for all to see" he said causing the three managers to do that. He then walk to the window and stand there. "You can run but you can't hide" he said.

Suddenly a invisible red dot appear on Jacques shirt then it move up until it reach his forehead. From a distance is a man aiming a special sniper at Jacques.

 From a distance is a man aiming a special sniper at Jacques

An: btw this deadshot is voice by Will Smith.

Deadshot: "Bang" he said with a grin as he shot the bullet but upon shattering the glass a the bullet tip open and a dart hit Jacques in the head.