Ch 19: Final Battles

An: basically this and the next chapter will be the final of this book but don't worry as there a few surprises that gonna blow your minds.

Fighting Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Russel, Dove, Sky, A few Boys from Class 1A, and terrible young heroes (Marvel and DC) are Anti Heroes Academy Outsiders. Yet fighting Rias and a few of her peerage are Sona and her peerage who was reveal to be spies for Y/N last year. While the two groups are fighting that only leaves Cardin, Richard, Issei, Yang, Bakugo and a few others to fight Y/N (Red Hood), Raven (RWBY), Adam Kassidy, And Phantom Runner.

Anti Heroes Academy Outsiders vs Heroes Academy Students Battle:

The battle last 5 minutes due to the Anti Heroes Academy Outsiders superior fighting.

Devils Battle:

Rias: "How dare you betray me and my brother!" She yell attacking Sona with magic.

Sona: "As if you sl*t! It was both your and yours brother damn fault for hurting my love Y/N!" She said releasing magic that nullify Rias own magic.

Rias: "What!" She said shocked that her own magic was nullify before getting knocked out from Sona punching her. Therefore Rias peerage, minus Issei, surrender due to their king being defeated.

Mother vs Daughter Battle:

Yang: "How could you date that weakling!?" She said trying to attack her mother but Raven is dodging the attacks with ease.

Raven: "That so called weakling makes me feel loved and a woman unlike you who is a sl*t to not realizing that she is becoming her own mother old self" she said then use her maiden powers to defeat her shocked daughter.

An: to everyone who doesn't get it. Basically Raven changed while Yang becomes her old self. Btw Raven revealing Yang becoming her mother froze her in realization.

First Battle:

Phantom Runner: "No wonder this world is bad" he said dodging attacks from this world version of Kid Flash.

An: to anyone who understand my reason gets a cookie.

Rudolph: "Wait your from another world?!" He said a bit surprised.

Phantom Runner: "Yeah" he said then use his speed to shatter this version of Kid Flash legs causing Rudolph to cry in pain. He then dodge a water blast from Bernstein aka this world Aqualad.

An: again to anyone who understand my reason gets a cookie

However he wasn't alone as with him are the other Titans East: Más, Menos, and Speedy. Yet all four were beaten within a matter of seconds.

Phantom Runner: "Geez they were easy to beat" he said then put all five into a cage which nullify their powers and gadgets.

Second Battle:

Adam Kassidy: "... What kind of Spiderman are you?" He said a bit weirded out.

 What kind of Spiderman are you?" He said a bit weirded out

An: ... Yeah the Spiderman 2003s were a time I wish didn't exist. Also I'm calling this one 2003 Spider as this version doesn't deserve the title Spiderman or name Peter Parker.

2003 Spider: "What that supposed to mean?" He said.

Adam Kassidy: "Doesn't matter as you won't exist" he said grabbing 2003 and devour him. However he wasn't finish as he look at the other reject heroes that doesn't deserve mercy.

An: I know that was quick but can you blame me?

Final battle:

Fighting against Cardin, Issei, Bakugo and Richard is Y/N Red Hood himself who is showing no mercy to all four.

First to suffer is Cardin who got beat up for five minutes which lead to multiple bones shatter and have bruised all over him.

Second is Bakugo who try to use his quirk but discovered that his quirk isn't working and the cause is a device that Y/N is using. So with no hesitation Y/N shatter Bakugo legs and arms then beat the hell out of him for five minutes before stopping.

Third is Issei who try to use his sacred gear but discovered that Ddraig transfer host which shock Issei. However he didn't have time to react as Y/N torture Issei for a few minutes before stopping.

Finally is Richard who try to use his avocado powers but discovered they are powerless against Red Hood.

Richard: "Mercy?" He said.

Ten minutes later.

After Richard torture everyone, who is on Red Hood side, cheer at their victory and the downfall of Heroes Academy itself. Which lead to all the corrupt side of Heroes Academy getting arrested and put into prison designed to contain them.