Ch 16: Headmasters Face Judgement

An: basically the corrupt headmasters face judgement while the none corrupt side chat with familiar faces.

With Peter Parker and Dr Octopus.

Dr Octopus: "So we meet again Peter" he said.

After a moment both men start chatting about life but after a while Dr Octopus decided to ask Peter a important question.

Dr Octopus: "So how would you feel of restarting a new academy involving true heroes" he said surprising Peter.

Peter: "If Hero Academy fall then I think it best for a new start of true heroes" he said but all Dr Octopus did is nod and both men vanish.

With Ozpin and Salem.

Salem: "This is the end for you!" She said facing Ozpin.

She charge at Ozpin and attack him with Grimm claws which surprised him. While dodging he try to attack but all his attacks are pointless for no matter what he did Salem counter them.

Ozpin: "Why are you helping Red Hood!" He said.

Salem: "Unlike you he believes that I can change beside you don't deserve both our mercy" she said as she knocked his cane away and brutally punched him in the face.

With Lex Luthor and Superman.

Both men are fighting like pro wrestling fighters with Lex Luthor wearing kryptonian power armor.

Superman: "How did you get your hands on Kryptonian technology!?" He said.

Lex Luthor: "Simple Red Hood allies from beyond gave me the technology" he said punching Superman.

With Hellboy and Sirzech.

Currently Sirzech try to stop Hellboy but all his attacks ain't doing anything against Hellboy who is holding both his gun and Hell Excalibur.

An: basically the blade from Hellboy 2019.

Hellboy: "You're gonna pay killing my children" he said charging at Sirzech and slice off his wings while shooting him but instead of killing the bullet knock him out.

With Esdeath and Najenda.

Esdeath: "It so nice to see you again" she said facing Najenda.

Similar with Peter and Octopus both ladies chat about life but what surprised Najenda is that Esdeath and Red Hood forces completely destroy the Empire.

Najenda: "That must had took a lot of planning" she said.

Esdeath: "Yeah but thankfully Red Hood plan work excellent with Honest and the Emperor now getting punish. Anyway would you be interested in beginning anew academy" she said surprising her. And after a couple of thinking she accepted.

With Nezu and his son.

Standing in front of Nezu is his son that he thought was dead but it was reveal that Nezu son Nen was never dead rather kidnapped by Zookeeper (From Dc comics) however Nen was saved by Red Hood. So after explaining how Red Hood save him Nen start to chat with him but after while he ask Nezu the same thing that Dr Octopus and Esdeath ask. Which Nezu accept.

It wasn't long until all the headmasters and their opponents appear inside a room where the corrupt are inside cages while the rest are free to explore until the Hero Academy aftermath.