Ch 7.5: Shocking Discoveries

An: basically the headmasters try to reason with James and Atlas Mantle Council. Also there will be a few surprises too. So without a further ado let begin.

(Scene: Hero Academy Office)

Seating around the table is the headmasters of Hero Academy and they are starting a video chat with Atlas Mantle Council.

Once the faces of both side are show the meeting begin.

Ozpin: "James care to explain" he try to said but stop by James Ironwood.

J-I: "It General Ironwood to you, Headmaster Ozpin" he said surprising Ozpin a little.

Ozpin: "I mean General Ironwood, would you care to explain why you are doing this?" He ask.

Sienna: "simple" she said gaining their attention.

Robyn: "We know that you are not true heroes" she said.

Nezu: "We are true heroes" he said.

J I: "Then why did you replace Y/N after I told you that he was innocent" he said causing Ozpin, Sirzech, and Superman (injustice 2) to sweatdrop.

An: I thought the injustice version would fit in this story.

Superman: "we thought he was lost forever" he said.

???: "Really? That your response" a male voice spoke surprising them.

Superman: "You!" He yell as the man reveal himself.

An: yup Lex Luthor from Earth 3 is this story Luthor

Lex: "it would seems that you still have rage towards me" he said.

Superman: "who wouldn't" he said.

Ozpin: "General Ironwood why is Lex Luthor apart of this meeting?" He ask.

Whitney: "Lex was the one who help woke Winter by giving some of his medicine to the hospital" he said as a female faunus is cuddling him.

???: "Don't forget he also the one who heal me when Red Hood save me darling~" she said purring.

Headmasters: "Red Hood!" They yell.

J I: "yes and it was thanks to him that were able to get the old council before they could escape" he said surprising them.

Nezu: "what do you mean by escape?" He ask.

J I: "the old Atlas council would had escape if it wasn't for Red Hood stopping them" he said.

Ozpin: "they must have be injected with that stuff he uses on the police" he said.

J I: "actually he didn't as he literally let the mantle people to decide their fate which is quite brutal if I say so" he said.

An: basically the old Atlas council was crushed by the people like Hunger Games

Nezu: "You don't mean" he said but James nod confirm the method.

Superman: "Why did you allow them to do that!" He said.

J I: "we need to show Mantle that we want to change which we did plus if we didn't then Mantle would join the cult of Red Hood" he said.

An: the cult is actually a cover-up to the true group called The Blood Hood which is basically a combination of brotherhood and sisterhood.

Najenda: "you mean that same cult that were formed a few months after Red Hood appearance?" She said.

J I: "the very same" he said.

Superman: "then we need to be united not divide" he said.

Amanda: "Sorry but we can't be united as long as 'heroes' like you to would cause everyone suffering" she said.

Superman: "you little b*tch" he thought.

Nezu: "perhaps we can reason with the" he couldn't finish when Sienna stop him.

???: "I'm sorry but there can't be any reason with corrupt 'heroes' who will lied on empty promises" a familiar voice spoke surprising everyone, from Hero Academy.

J I: "care to explain why you are here?" He ask as the man reveal himself.

Headmasters: "Red Hood!" They yell.

Red Hood: "I was just finished getting some answers from a joker gang member who told me something interesting" he said as he pull out a vial that cause Ozpin eyes to widen.

J I: "what exactly is that?" He ask.

R H: "it why the fight against Firefly was strange" he pop open the vial which released a familiar aura to leak.

Najenda: "wait ain't that a small amount of the Fall maiden powers?" She ask.

R H: "yup and here the thing it would seems that the last Fall Maiden was a young woman called Amber who was under Ozpin watch" he said causing everyone to look at Ozpin.

Nezu: "what does he mean by that?" He said.

Ozpin: "I was in charge of her when she vanish during her last mission" he said surprising them.

Najenda: "And what was that last mission?" She ask.

R H: "Oh he sent her to her fate by attacking a Joker base of operations" he said causing everyone to look at Ozpin in shock who was shock too.

Sirzech: "are you mad!? The Joker is the most dangerous villain that even All Might fear!" He said.

An: All Might was literally horrified after his fight against Joker. Btw Joker used a bit of Fear Toxic mix with Laughing Gas to make All Might kill a few civilians but it effects wore off after five minutes. Which lead to All Might fearing Joker.

Ozpin: "I thought that place was a regular thug base" he said.

R H: "Either way Firefly was a pet project" he said.

Nezu: "you don't mean" he said.

R H: "it would seems that you got a mess to clear up" he said ending the video chat.

An: I decided to do this so hope you all enjoy.