Ch 13: Meeting & plans

An: This involves the gathering of Red Hood allies and army.

Scene: Under City

Under the city once know as Atlantic City is a massive city built by survivors from Joker nuke thus destroying the environment and killing a thousand lives 20 years ago. Since then the survivors manage to expand underground and built a small colony but that small colony became a massive colony after Red Hood show up a year ago. Thanks to Red Hood and his team that small colony became Under City and base of operations for Red Hood.

At Under City Hall.

Y/N POV:

It be three months since the business with the two ladies but during these months I discovered that Hero Academy is at it breaking point. Not only did they lose Atlas military support but their allies: the Justice League, the Three Factions, and Haven academy is no longer their allies anymore. Which makes it the perfect time to strike and reveal the crimes they done. So with no delay I call all the forces and after a few days everyone is gathered.

Currently I am with my allies leaders in the meeting room.

Leaders:

Leader of Sinister Six: Doctor Octopus

Leader of Legion of Justice: Lex Luthor.

Leader of B P R D: Trevor Bruttenholm.

Leader of the Grimm: Salem.

Leader of the League of Villains: Tomora.

An: One For All gave his quirk to Tomora right before sacrificing himself to save Y/N from a deathtrap which were a pool of acid.

Leader of the newly formed Satanic Khaos: Katerea.

And finally the Leader of the Chimera: Lady Bora

Dr Octopus: "I assume this meeting involve Hero Academy?" He said.

Me: "yup" I said.

Lady Bora: "Then what the plan" she ask.

Me: "simple we hit them hard and quick with minimum damage and death" I said showing them a layout of Hero Academy.

Lex Luthor: "It seems there multiple ways on attacking Hero Academy" he said marking out three paths: One in the sewers, one at the front entrance, and finally the one behind the school.

Tomora: "I suggest we split our forces: us villains will attack the front, the none corrupt heroes attack the back, and finally the anti heroes go through the sewers" she said.

Trevor Bruttenholm: "That is a brilliant idea and they wouldn't even suspect it coming" he said.

Salem: "Then it seems we got ourselves a plan" she said.

Katerea: "Agree and with them all no longer having support from their major allies our victory is a certain win" she said.

Me: "So everyone is on board" he said which all seven nod in agreement.

Everyone: "Then let the downfall of Hero Academy begin" they said at once.