Ch 15: War begin!

An: This is it everyone! The starting downfall of Hero Academy! So without a further ado let's begin!

Scene: All three entrances.

It been a week of planning but now Red Hood and his allies are ready.

In front and back of Hero Academy are both the villains army and none corrupt heroes while underground is Red Hood himself along with Adam Kassidy aka Carnage and another YN know as Phantom Runner leading the anti heroes.

An: give a huge thanks to Mhablackhero and PlasmaBolt3o5. Without their permission on using their ocs then the next few fights would be boring and why? Because I have a few surprises that gonna blow all your minds.

Y/N (Red Hood): "This is it everyone! The downfall of Hero Academy begins now!" He said to the communicator.

Everyone: "Alright!" they said and so begin the attack.

The villains attack the academy causing many heroes and students to exit and are completely shock that the villains are attacking.

Ozpin: "What the meaning of this!?" He yell a bit surprised.

Suddenly a explosion from behind the academy caught the Hero Academy attention.

Sirzech: "There a second group attacking the back entrance!" He yell.

Suddenly all the devices mysterious turn on and on them is a familiar face.

Superman: "Red Hood!" He yell.

Red Hood: "Attention Hero Academy, this is the end of your corruption!" He said as he broadcast and reveal the crimes that Hero Academy has cause shocking the world.

Ozpin: "Defend Hero Academy!" He yell causing every student and hero to split up and stop the attackers however a portal open and all the headmasters got dragged into the portals which each have a old face of their past.

Peter faces Dr Octopus.
Ozpin faces Salem.
Superman faces Lex.
Najenda faces Esdeath.

However to Sirzech and Nezu shocked they are facing two men: Hellboy and Nezu son.

Hellboy.

And Nezu son

And Nezu son.

An: I don't own the last photo.