Chapter 13 "The Most Beautiful Sunset"

The dusk wore on, the atmosphere in this food stall was increasingly busy. Some workers who had finished their work, stop by here just to eat something or rest for a while after working all day long. From the double doors that opened wide, people who coming in was more than going out. Making this shop more crowded. So, sharing the table between them wasn't rare. The frenzied sound burst abysmally, made our meeting were not conducive. It seemed we picked the wrong place and time.

Right now Dimas, Kak Shella, Vian, Vani, and I were holding a meeting. Only five persons were present. Because of only us who were still living in the Glafelden Town. The rest were mostly male, signed into the royal army in the capital, or become an itinerant assistant merchant.

We had just finished having dinner. Leaving dirty dishes on the table. I gathered them here to tell the information I just obtained a few days ago. The Spirit Crystal. I also mentioned two solutions provided by Almira and asked for their opinion.

"It's very dangerous, Anggi! Infiltrating into the capital of West Elvian Kingdom was a crazy thing that never anyone dares to do, including Grussel. Who knows we would be immediately arrested while stepping a foot in their land?" Dimas was the first one to protest in a fraction of a second, without thinking.

"Not us. But only me, "I replied. My voice was almost swallowed by the hubbub in this shop, but I was sure if they were still able to hear me.

"I'm more disagree with it. What things could be done by a stupid hunter like you? I'm sure you would be tempted by the white rabbit again and make a mess."

"It's impossible. No person repeating the mistake twice besides a fool."

"That fool one is you!" Yelled Dimas.

If there were only two of us, I would have beat this shitty friend. But I deliberately held back. I didn't want to start a fight in public. Especially with my own friend, it was stupid. Exactly as Dimas said.

"C'mon Anggi, Dimas! Don't make a fuss!" Kak Shella tried to mediate. Then cast a glance at me. She looked at me in silence for a moment. "I don't agree with you, Anggi. The risky path is not the best solution."

"An opportunity like this will never come twice. Maybe there's a time Elvian would open the border and accept human with open arms. But when? It could be tens or hundreds of years. Or maybe it wouldn't happen until this world destroyed. Don't you want to go home?"

Kak Shella was speechless. Hearing my last words seemed to make her mouth silent. I turned toward the twins.

"What about you, girls? You two wanna go home so much, right?"

Both stared at each other for a moment. Then they nodded.

"Of course. But what Kak Shella and Dimas said is true. We can't act without an arranged plan." Vani that was cheerful opened her mouth. While her quiet and calm twin sister only nodded slowly.

"That is why I'm asking for your help now. Make a great plan that I could breakthrough into the Elvian capital."

Pltak!

A moment later, my head hurt. I moaned softly as holding it on. Throwing a sharp look at Dimas who sat next to me.

"What are you doing, bastard?"

Before I could protest more, he opened his mouth. "Could you remove the stubbornness of your head? Calm down a bit and think clearly. Do you realize that it was too dangerous? We live in this town, but it doesn't mean we want. Of course, we want to go home so bad.

"Each of us indeed missing our parents, family, or friends in the homeworld. But not like this way. Forcing yourself into the danger was a foolish idea. Neither I, Kak Shella, Vian, Vani, or others, don't want either of us was in danger. What if you don't come back later? It's really useless if we go home, but not together. If it should be like that, I prefer to stay here with all of them."