Chapter 35 "Frenetic in Glafelden Town IV"

It was just early morning in the town of Glafelden. The night sky, studded with sparkling stars, began to be showered with bright light from the eastern horizon. A glimmer of the sun's rays cut through the darkness of the night sky.

One by one, the lights in the building went out. Some of the townspeople had just woken up and were getting ready to get busy. Although some of them chose to stay asleep on a warm mattress until the sun appeared fully. People passed by on the streets and started their activities to awaken life in this town. But none of them thought that their activities today wouldn't run smoothly.

The suburbs usually traveled to the town center because it was the most their activities most located. There were many offices, government or private companies, where two thousand workers worked. Restaurants and shops were more crowded than on the town's outskirts because of their strategic location. There were also schools and academies where five thousand students studied. In addition, there were other activity centers such as markets and theaters. The atmosphere in the city center was more lively and comfortable than anywhere else in Glafelden.

***Read more in Good Novel, thanks. 😊https://www.goodnovel.com/book/31000147140