Chapter 03 "The Begining of My Adventure"

For a while, I felt oscillated in a dark and vacuum room. A different dimension, where there was nothing than the cold empty space. There's nothing I could do here. Besides waiting for this room to took me where ever it wanted.

"Why was this happening to me? Am I going to really die?"

I didn't know what crossed in my mind. I thought to die like this was not a bad thing. Perhaps this incident would make me stop troubling others. It was just an idea in my head. But inside my heart, I was screaming muttered this misfortune.

I still wanted to live. I wanted to be useful to others. At least I didn't want to die in a state that couldn't do anything.

"That, I ...."

Suddenly I felt pulled by the gravitational force. I wonder what happened, the empty dimension where I was, was shrinking, before finally disappeared without a trace.

My body seemed to be thrown from a height at high speed. The crazy cold was piercing my bones from all directions. My breathing a bit tight because of lack of oxygen and heavy air pressure. My five senses started functioning. Full control over my whole body came back to me. The first thing was my ear that captured noises. At first, sounded faint, but increasingly echoing in my ears.

"What was this ...?! What happened!?"

"We're surely going to die if this keeps going ... !!!"

"Why are we suddenly fell from the sky? !!!"

I opened my eyes and realized the sound that I heard before was the screaming of Dimas and my clubmates. Their figure somehow suddenly appeared at my side. Haven't had time to think it clearly, I have been shocked again. When looked up, a vast expanse of green forest posted in plain sight. On the other side, a super big morning sun peeked out from behind the arch sky. Although hindered clouds, I'm pretty sure its size was several times larger than the usual sun I knew. My head was spinning. But that didn't make me not realized if I was falling from the sky in a state upside down.

Wait! What's on earth going on?

I tried to recall all events by sequence. It was all started when I picked up a pin on the riverbed. Then it suddenly shined brightly, releasing the heat that grilled over my body. After that, I'm seriously didn't know what happened, my clubmates and I miraculously were above the sky. My common sense really couldn't sum up all these strange incidents became one.

But for now, didn't bother about it. Below us, there was a vast forest which got closer. With this height, anyone would die if hit the ground. Plus I didn't have something like a parachute to slow the pace of gravity.

Suddenly, there was someone who took my sleeve. He also squeezed another person's shirt with one hand.

"Hold me! didn't let go anything happens!"

Dimas?

At his command, everyone was trying to hold each other. Not all immediately did so. Because some people are in fear or waiting to be rescued. At first, I fell down irregularly, but after squeezed him, my directions track turned. Dimas did a maneuver in the air and led to a large river, that divided the green forest into two.

At first, I thought I was going to die. Because even if I fell into the water, my body would be crushed for sure. Hitting the water's surface from the high above clouds wasn't a good idea. But that was my mind before found out my whole body shrouded in a glowing white aura. Honestly, I didn't know what was it. But it seemed to be useful to reduce the risk of injury when falling on the water surface. It seemed that Dimas and some my friends had realized it, that was why they directed the direction of falling into the river.