Chapter 23 "The Crown Prince"

"That's how the story goes! I'm not lying or making up!" I shouted loudly in front of everyone.

Right now, I was in a 3x5 meter room where all four walls were made of rotting wood. After arriving at Glafelden, I headed straight for the Dark Night headquarters. Surprising everyone by banging the door hard was the first thing I did.

Igresti woke up from sleep and jumped off the sofa in shock. Jaester, who was making breakfast, stopped his activity. While the two female members, Nina and Diana, greeted me warmly. I didn't know what Grussel was doing, so I just banged on his room door repeatedly. The old bastard was so surprised to see me. A few seconds later, his hand immediately slapped me, who had woken him up.

After a few minutes, Grussel immediately pulled all the hunters and me into the meeting room. Their expressions varied. I caught the expression of happiness implied when they met me again.

I told him everything that happened, from accidentally being carried away by a merchant's cargo to meeting the Third Prince of the West Elvian Kingdom, Keylan. Ah, I definitely cut the part when I was locked underground by a mysterious group. The fear would make them even more worried, especially Dimas who might be overly anxious.

*****

Read more in Good Novel, thanks. :)

https://www.goodnovel.com/book/31000147140