Chapter 6: Blue Epilogue (Part 6)

*Aito POV*

"Here~! say aahh~!"

Kiroi took some food from her lunch box and feed spoon me.

"W-wait, you don't need to..!"

I distance myself away from her spoon.

"Why? you don't want to share food?"

Kiroi lowers her spoon and look confused.

"I-it's not that..! it just.. umm.."

I look left and right, trying to find a better word on how to express my feeling.

As much as I like to be fed by Kiroi, I am not ready yet to do it with her..! it's too embarrassing!

Especially what happened today in the classroom..! I don't even know if I can go back there..!

"I don't really get it, but I did it a lot with my friends so I think there's nothing weird about it.." "Ah, could it be that you didn't like my food and to an extension, me..!?"

Tears form on the sides of Kiroi eyes and she looks like she's about to break down and cry.

"N-no! it's nothing like that at all, Kiroi!" "Alright, alright! let's share food, ok!?"

I shout and try to calm her down and quickly changes one of my nugget for her vegetables with my chopsticks.

"Oh, thank you~!"

Kiroi expression took a 180° turn and she returns to her usual cheerful and sweet self.

Fiuh.. I manage to avoid triggering the death flag..

I never knew Kiroi has a side like this underneath her usual lady-like persona.

But that's hardly a bad thing for me, instead, she looks incredibly cute..!

Her cuteness parameters went off the chart!!

I can feel my heartbeat really fast and blood pumped into all parts of my body.

I must look really ridiculous right now if I can somehow watch how I played out from the sidelines.

"Speaking of which, Aito."

Kiroi called me out.

"Yes?"

I excitingly listen to Kiroi.

"Tomorrow is Sunday, right? feeling like hanging out?"

Kiroi flashes an angelic smile and asks me out.

"Of course!!"

I instantaneously answer.

There's no need for a second thought, my answer is clear as day!

"Y-you really surprise me on how fast you answer that its kinda creepy, but thanks!" "Any idea on where we're going?" "To be honest, I haven't really gone anywhere ever since I arrive here, I hardly know much about my surroundings."

Kiroi giggled and share with me a little bit of her story.

".. Speaking of which, you're from Russia right? what kind of country is it?"

I curiously ask.

"A cold country, we get snows for almost the entire year due to our geography location far north into the pole." "I have to wear thick clothes and a scarf every time I plan to go out."

Kiroi giggled while moving her legs back and forth like a child.

Well her story just now explains how she can have those pale white and smooth skins of hers.